Author Topic: USA Emergency Supply  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Slomad

• Prepper
USA Emergency Supply
« on: April 14, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »
I just wanted to share my experience with these guys. Over the past two months I have placed two different orders with them for O2 absorbers and mylar bags. They claim that most orders ship within 5-7 days. The first order I placed took 8 days before shipping. The second order took 12 days before they shipped.

Overall, they deliver a good product and no major complaints, but be aware that their shipping times seem a little optimistic.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
Re: USA Emergency Supply
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:22:28 PM »
I am guessing they, like many others who are dealing with folks who are putting away long term food storage, are experiencing growth pains. I've had good luck in my dealings with them in the past... Thanks for sharing the info. about delayed shipping times, Slomad...

Offline Slomad

• Prepper
Re: USA Emergency Supply
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 09:12:09 AM »
I am guessing they, like many others who are dealing with folks who are putting away long term food storage, are experiencing growth pains. I've had good luck in my dealings with them in the past... Thanks for sharing the info. about delayed shipping times, Slomad...
You're probably right, the increased demand is probably making shipping tough for them. I just wish they would be honest about it on the front end. I've had about 300lbs of food sitting in the back cab of my truck waiting to be packaged because of their shipping delay. Ah well, at least it's been cold enough to kill any bugs.