Author Topic: PB2 / Bell Plantation  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
PB2 / Bell Plantation
« on: April 27, 2011, 02:08:52 PM »
Haven't been on in a while.  But found the thread and thought I would share a recent experience.  Kinda long, bear with me.

While looking for an alternative to conventional peanut butter (longer shelf life/less fat), I came across a product called PB2.  The company is Bell Plantation.

Ordered a sample of their product FIRST and was very satisfied with the speed in which I received the order, as well as the product itself.  SO, I went back and ordered a larger amount of product.

Placed my order on 04/18.  Immediately received a confirmation of my order!  GREAT!

Three days later (04/21), no news about shipment.  I sent an email through their website.   Two days later (04/25), no response.

Sent another email through their website, still no response.  Have YET to receive a response to ANY of my online attempts through their website, even though it's the only option listed for "contact us".

Went ahead and called, LONG DISTANCE, to the only number on their website.

"Sorry, we get lots of emails."
"We just dont' have the product right now, it should ship some time next week."
When I asked if I could have the name  and email of the Customer Service manager..."I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to give out that information."
When I asked why I didn't receive any information about the delay in delivery..."You could have called for that information at any time."

As of today, I HAVE received a confirmation that my product is being shipped.  They had not charged my account before now.  HOWEVER, this is just to let you know that the customer service is SEVERELY lacking in this company.  I will post when I actually GET the product.

Ann  ???

Offline Ann

• Survivalist Mentor
Re: PB2 / Bell Plantation
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:49:56 AM »
Finally got my order.  I won't be using Bell Plantation in the future.  I will find another way.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:45:08 AM »
good to see you, Ann. Sorry to hear about your experience. Perhaps another, better-managed, company will offer a similar product?

Offline TexDaddy

• TSP Goat Wrangling Geezer. He is EVIL also.
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • I live in Texas. What country are you from?
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 12:37:54 AM »
It is good to hear from you again Ann. Sorry for your bad experience. Thanks for filling us in.