Author Topic: Federal Laws Null and Void???  (Read 1870 times)

Offline exoduster18

• Survivor
Federal Laws Null and Void???
« on: February 10, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »
Not sure where to put this.....so, mods, please move this if need be. I put it here because it needs to be seen.

All,

I was just reading Fark when I came across this article about a bill that the New Hampshire state legislature is looking at passing.

Here is the link with the article pasted below: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/82250

New Hampshire Resolution Immediately Voids Several Federal Laws, Threatens Counterstrike Against Federal “Breach Of Peace”
Posted February 9th, 2009 by Michael Nystrom

The New Hampshire state legislature took an unbelievably bold step Monday by introducing a resolution to declare certain actions by the federal government to completely totally void and warning that certain future acts will be viewed as a “breach of peace” with the states themselves that risks “nullifying the Constitution...

This is simply amazing as this is has amazing implications.....and while I do not think that other states are going to back this, this is just awesome that a state has the balls to step up and say something like this.

*** edited by TexDaddy, in accordance with DMCA rules and regulations. ***
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 07:58:23 AM by TexDaddy »

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
Re: Federal Laws Null and Void???
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 07:15:05 PM »
Interesting.  Of course main stream media will completely ignore this.  Or if it does hit MSM, it will have a spin on it and will try to make the sponsor look like a fool.

Allerion

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:52:42 PM »
Nice heads up. +1 This bill seems to be popping up everywhere very rapidly.  Either it is a clever hoax or it will certainly hit mainstream news.

Offline Stein

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 09:32:43 AM »
I personally would like to see much more tension between states and the feds.  Keeps everybody in line.