Author Topic: Check this video out... see where our money is going.  (Read 4090 times)

Bradley

Offline Rosesandtea

• Survivor
Re: Check this video out... see where our money is going.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 04:01:58 AM »
Ugh.  Infuriating.

Interesting what that man said at the end, after asking her if she called the Federal authorities when illegal aliens showed up.  After hearing her answer that they weren't interested unless a crime had been committed, and not even then, the man asked, so the fact that they're illegal is not enough crime?

::)  ::)  >:(

I'd like to see how this increases costs for both citizens and legal aliens who pay their taxes, buy insurance, etc.

Offline Q_Dog

• Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 06:07:06 AM »
If the border control won't do it's job, we the people need to start doing it for them. If the INS won't do it's job, we the people should start doing it for them. I'm tired of paying for these people. I'm tired of getting crap pay because the will work for crappier pay. They are working and getting free health care while my work is so slow I'm only able to work 30 hours a week and I pay for my health insurance. The last time I went to the doctor....I don't even remember. But I guarantee if I went to the hospital for something my insurance would not cover 100% of the cost. So who is the burden placed on? YOU, ME, and EVERY LEGAL CITIZEN. GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Happy President's Day!

Offline chris

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 07:24:32 AM »
But I guarantee if I went to the hospital for something my insurance would not cover 100% of the cost. So who is the burden placed on? YOU, ME, and EVERY LEGAL CITIZEN. GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Would it be less infuriating if the only people mooching off your tax dollars were legall welfare recipients?

Offline ColdHaven

• Coldylocks
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • How about a scary crow little fire?
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 08:09:46 AM »
But I guarantee if I went to the hospital for something my insurance would not cover 100% of the cost. So who is the burden placed on? YOU, ME, and EVERY LEGAL CITIZEN. GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Would it be less infuriating if the only people mooching off your tax dollars were legall welfare recipients?

I for one say that it is as infuriating to me. I believe in helping people out, but come on! No one should live for free. You work you eat. You don't work you starve. It is how most countries have worked for thousands of years.

Offline Q_Dog

• Prepper
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 11:09:30 AM »
I see your point and I do agree. I do know some people that do receive assistance, but these people ARE hard working individuals that can't quite get by on their own. I'm talking about a couple of single mothers with kids who's dead beat dad's don't pay child support because they are in jail or other reasons.

People may say, "They got themselves into the situation by having kids with these scumbags." but it's not always know how bad the scumbag is. These guys are masters of deception, promise the future, and then provide crap.

The problem is when people abuse the system. There are a lot of bad apples who ruin for the good ones.

Offline chris

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 11:18:39 AM »
People may say, "They got themselves into the situation by having kids with these scumbags." but it's not always know how bad the scumbag is. These guys are masters of deception, promise the future, and then provide crap.

I disagree. As the son of a one of these "masters of deception", and step son of one of these "masters of decepeption" I can say unequivocally that it's BS. The ability to talk a good game doesn't make you a master of deception. It merely means the woman who falls for it is stupid.

Offline Ultio1

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 11:39:58 AM »
Ugh.  Infuriating.

Interesting what that man said at the end, after asking her if she called the Federal authorities when illegal aliens showed up.  After hearing her answer that they weren't interested unless a crime had been committed, and not even then, the man asked, so the fact that they're illegal is not enough crime?

::)  ::)  >:(

I'd like to see how this increases costs for both citizens and legal aliens who pay their taxes, buy insurance, etc.

Yup you got it. Illegal aliens are no longer deported unless they are caught committing a felony other than illegal entry. They are issued a citation and if they will show up in court they are given tax I.D. numbers and allowed to stay and work. It is infuriating to me that I have to stop at a homeland security check point nearly every day and state my country of origin when they are not even trying to keep illegals out.