Author Topic: Countycomm.com - great EDC supplies site!  (Read 3505 times)

Offline technomagus

• Prepper
Countycomm.com - great EDC supplies site!
« on: October 16, 2011, 05:00:40 PM »
I have been ordering from Countycomm.com a few years now. They always have some interesting stuff up there. They specialize in EDC type prepper toys, like knives, watches, nylon bags, peanut lighters, small tools, etc. I have ordered several bags and prepper widgets
I have always had prompt service and never any issues with the product quality.

Offline Sequanti

• Survivor
Re: Countycomm.com - great EDC supplies site!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:29:22 PM »
I'll second that. Generally good prices all-around, and especially good prices on their deals.

Offline ga-qhd

• Survivor
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »

I have only ordered from them once, but the experience was good.  They also have a YouTube channel with a lot of helpful videos--though it looks like they haven't added any in a year or so.

http://www.youtube.com/user/countycomm

Offline TLBones

• Senior Survivalist
  • TSP Forum Chupacabra
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 04:30:40 PM »
I too have noticed they haven't appeared to update their site in awhile.  I've heard nothing but good things, but has anyone ordered from them lately?   Some of their advertising on the site says "summer special" or "weekend" deal no matter when you look.   I seems like ordering would still work, but I'm reluctant to place an order because of that.   

Offline Sequanti

• Survivor
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 05:02:04 PM »
Their website does need some love. Maybe they could hire me to redesign it for them for some serious store credit :)

That would be the only down side is that their site is hard to navigate and it tends to get outdated. I would imagine everything would be fine to order, but if it is a large order it might be worth a phone call.

For me, I have never had a problem—with a half a dozen orders or so from them. (The last one was a few months ago, though.)

Offline TLBones

• Senior Survivalist
  • TSP Forum Chupacabra
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 07:26:40 PM »
I wound up placing a small order and received my items in about 10 days in good condition so they are still active.   I agree their website needs some love.    I got the EOD breacher bar more as a toy than a real need.   It is a bad-ass hunk of high carbon steel!   I started putting an edge on it but it will take some more work (Doing it by hand with a wetstone).