Author Topic: What did you do today to prep...  (Read 6064676 times)

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
Re: What did you do today to prep...
« Reply #26310 on: July 30, 2020, 07:35:09 AM »

Canned 14 quarts yesterday. 12 garden stew, 2 green beans. Not quite enough stew to fill the second load so we slide in some green beans. Now we don't have enough for a double batch of pints. Lol
So we should have in a couple of days.
Did not get the elderberrys picked as I got rained out. I'll do that today (I think)

Offline Knecht

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Czech emissary at TSP forum
« Reply #26311 on: July 30, 2020, 04:59:31 PM »
Did some 9mm reloading...want to finish a box of bullets, before I switch dies to .40SW.

Offline Bradbn4

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #26312 on: July 31, 2020, 01:17:19 PM »
Well, it all started with me.....ordering something from Amazon and receiving the goods from Sam's club.

I had been hunting down some items that have been out of stock for a bit.  I found that Sam's club had such items in stock online at much better prices than Amazon....I upgraded my Sam's club membership to include free shipping and picked up  a bunch of normal home cleaning supplies (bar mop towels, blue sponge scrubbing pads, etc.) along with some mid term food storage items.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #26313 on: July 31, 2020, 01:54:36 PM »
Well, it all started with me.....ordering something from Amazon and receiving the goods from Sam's club.

I had been hunting down some items that have been out of stock for a bit.  I found that Sam's club had such items in stock online at much better prices than Amazon....I upgraded my Sam's club membership to include free shipping and picked up  a bunch of normal home cleaning supplies (bar mop towels, blue sponge scrubbing pads, etc.) along with some mid term food storage items.

Last year I think?, I was surprised to see a couple of my Amazon orders coming from Sams Club.

Strange bedfellows these days.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #26314 on: July 31, 2020, 01:55:49 PM »
Just turned the canner off from processing 7 quarts of garden stew.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Veteran
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #26315 on: Yesterday at 03:12:46 PM »
Canned 18 pints of green beans