Author Topic: American Security Brass & Ammo  (Read 3891 times)

Offline idelphic

• I Zgjuari I DynjasĂ«
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Theoretical Conceptualist - Avatar by Ada
American Security Brass & Ammo
« on: November 27, 2011, 02:01:23 PM »
Was on the web doing a search for once fired brass and came across this site in California.  Has anyone had any dealings with them?

http://www.americansecuritybrass.com/contact.html

Our company is your best choice for once fired   brass,and fully processed once fired brass, standard and custom loaded ammunition. We surpass the competition, in not only price, but value as We are a quality supplier of once fired brass. We  offer it once fired, cleaned, and or fully processed, ready to load as you as the customer would prefer.  We offer this service to the avid shooter in any quantity small or large as well as to the commercial reloaders.       Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on any type of products available large or small in brass or loaded ammunition, and or loading components. We would be happy to help you and to give you the best prices available on any of our products,

Thank you for visiting us, and please, don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Offline PAGUY

• Survivalist Mentor
Re: American Security Brass & Ammo
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 06:16:58 PM »
I can't say that I have dealt with them but, I might in the future.  It appears that the brass might be from a government agency so it should be good brass.

Offline idelphic

• I Zgjuari I DynjasĂ«
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Theoretical Conceptualist - Avatar by Ada
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
I can't say that I have dealt with them but, I might in the future.  It appears that the brass might be from a government agency so it should be good brass.

Agreed,..  Was just poking around for sources of once fired brass and came across them..  The prices seemed pretty reasonable.  Trust but verify...

Offline jimluvs2surf

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 04:35:47 PM »
Great outfit. Have shot hundreds of their .308 and its good stuff. The standard reload stuff is perfect for the range. He does make some high grade stuff. I've only shot 20 rounds of it but it was sub @100.
Ive also shot thousands of his .40. Its not bad but have gotten a couple loads that had 1 in 20 FTF. It was probably a bad batch of primers but since its been all good. The main guy is super cool as well and will fill you full of ballistics info if you want it. Just saw this but hope it still helps.