Author Topic: As a self healed Stage 3 cancer survivor..  (Read 17125 times)

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
Re: As a self healed Stage 3 cancer survivor..
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »
Thanks for remaining civil, folks. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread. Please keep doin' what you're doin'. :)

Offline RPZ

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 01:38:47 PM »
From what we know now, the risk factors for developing cancer are probably 50% based on factors outside of lifestyle or environment, probably mostly our genetic inheritance.  That means that you could do everything right and still get cancer.  Cancer is not something new, our cell biology has been susceptible to sabotage from internal and external insults for as long as we've been around.
I am short on time today; but we have covered this already. There is certainly not a chance that 50% of the people I have seen die well over the age of 75 during the 1960s and 1970s can be said to have died of cancer. That may be the case now, but at least in my family, those of my friends, relatives, work associates so on and so forth it just was not so.

What we have here is a confidence and faith issue.

It all boils down to who you believe; a mixture of historical perspective, institutional and that of individual researchers, observation and experience. It is clear we differ in these regards.

Offline FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2011, 07:57:06 PM »
What we have here is a confidence and faith issue.

It all boils down to who you believe; a mixture of historical perspective, institutional and that of individual researchers, observation and experience. It is clear we differ in these regards.

Good points, I couldn't agree more.  I respect the freedom of individuals to believe what they feel is true and right, provided it doesn't trample on the rights of others.  I don't want to live in a society where there is a tyranny of faith against reason, or reason against faith.  There's nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree, which is what I like about this forum.  But I still get a little evangelical from time to time. ;)

Offline CandyGram4Mongo

• Prepper
  • Home on the range.
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2020, 08:52:27 AM »
First, to dispel accusations of quackery:
https://www.google.com/search?lr=&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=Fenbendazole+site%3AQuackwatch.org&oq=Fenbendazole+site%3AQuackwatch.org&aqs=heirloom-srp.. 
No mention of Fenbendazole on quackwatch.

Second, the link to Joe Tippens’ site where he lays out how he survived:
Mycancerstory.rocks
pay close attention to the comments.  Not everyone lives.  Also, follow the link to the peer-reviewed paper in Nature.

My Aunt was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in Jan 2019.  She was told she had maybe 6 months to live.  She got busy with fenbendazole and the other recommended supplements.  She just had her second clean bloodtest.  No cancer indicators whatsoever (Jan 2020).
Joe Tippens and the community he’s built tell this story better for all types of cancer.  I’m sharing it here because we’re trying to beat the clock with another of my relatives and I didn’t see anything better than what I read on Tippens’s site.
Best wishes to anyone else who’s doctors have written off a loved one.  I now have first-hand experience of the nicest oncologist in the world saying “sorry, there are no cures, but we can try to make her as comfortable as possible”.  When the expert says she’s already dead, and a relative survived a similar death sentence, what have we got to lose by shooting for another miracle?
HTH
CG4M

Offline CandyGram4Mongo

• Prepper
  • Home on the range.
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2020, 01:25:45 PM »
Update.  My Aunt’s bloodwork is still clean/NDF (no disease found) several months after she was supposed to be buried.  Mom’s tumor indicator count for her Stage 4 pancreatic cancer is down to 200 (from 1900 on 4 Jan).  Mom’s not out of the woods yet but her Doctor isn’t starting meetings with “is there anything else we can do to make you comfortable” any more.  If you’re on the fence about this do yourself a favor and pull the trigger.  The fenbendazole is off-patent but was thoroughly tested for toxicity & side effects when it was first brought to market (as a de-wormer).
BTW, Mom started with 2/day for her first 2 weeks and tapered to 1 per day for 3 consecutive days w/4 days off each week.  Both have been also taking turkey tail mushrooms in addition to the other supplements mentioned on the mycancerstory.rocks site.
The other resource that’s been great for all involved is Jane McLelland’s “How to starve cancer... without starving yourself”.
This has been a very difficult time.  I appreciate any prayers for Mom and will keep an eye out for PM’s if I can answer questions.  I will update one way or the other as I get more news.