Author Topic: Magpul PRS Stock - QD Sling Swivel Attachment  (Read 2011 times)

Offline nelson96

• Survival Veteran
Magpul PRS Stock - QD Sling Swivel Attachment
« on: March 29, 2012, 04:32:14 PM »
I don't know how many of you out there use the Magpul PRS stock but if you do you know you're limited to how you can attach a sling, especially if you like QD Sling swivels . . . .  I recently mounted the QDSP Mod 2 plates by Cascadia Armament Designs and I really like it.  And it didn't take away from mounting a sling as Magpul originally designed. . . .  CAD also makes an attachment to accommodate the Magpul MOE series handguards.

I decided to go with the Daniel Defense Rail Mount QD Swivel Attachment Point for the forend (quad mount) and use the Savvy Sniper Precision Sling for my heavy rifle.  Since all Savvy Sniper slings are custom made for each individual, they were more than happy to put whatever ends I wanted on the sling.  I went with QD swivels of course, and they even let me send them swivels I already had.
“There are few things more pathetic than those who have lost their curiosity and sense of adventure, and who no longer care to learn.”
 ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

One hundred thousand generations of people lived and ate as hunter-gatherers, and only two generations have grown up on highly processed fast foods. . .  It's not too late

Offline dugin_yakima

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Magpul PRS Stock - QD Sling Swivel Attachment
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 11:49:08 PM »
whats the benifit
Grow+Prep+Store=Survive, Just a Dad with a Mission