Author Topic: Leaving TSP as an Advertiser  (Read 10099 times)

Offline rob_ma

• Survivor
    • murs-radio.com - Two way radio and security equipment
Leaving TSP as an Advertiser
« on: September 21, 2012, 06:14:11 AM »
I just wanted to let all the forum members know that this will be the last month I will be advertising on TSP. I want everyone to know that my decision to do this should not be taken as a reflection of The Survival Podcast or the TSP forum. I have greatly enjoyed my time here as an advertiser and forum member and will remain a forum member after this. I will continue to offer the TSP MSB discount code to all MSB members as well.

I greatly appreciate the relationships created with the people I have met here (both online and in person) and hope you will all stay in touch. There is a terrific group of people on this forum and have enjoyed the large bank of knowledge that was freely given to the community.

Again, it was an honor to be part of TSP as it grew and became the legend that it has become. I wish Jack and the community well in this endeavor and hope this growth continues. Please note that I am still in business and will still be selling the Dakota Alert products as well as other two way radio equipment in my online store. I am also still available via email to you for any customer support or pre-sales questions that you may have.

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.

THANK YOU!!!

- Rob

Email: mursradio@gmail.com
MURS Radio - Two Way Radio and Security Equipment
http://www.murs-radio.com

Offline backwoods_engineer

• Survivalist Mentor
  • An engineer trying to get back to the woods
    • Backwoods Engineer's Blog
Re: Leaving TSP as an Advertiser
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 08:00:38 PM »
Thanks for continuing to be a part of our community, Rob.

Offline Alan Georges

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Still trying to reason with hurricane season.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:54:44 PM »
Yes Rob, thank you.

Artes sunt magis quam instrumenta.

Offline kevo

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 02:27:23 PM »
It's good to hear that you will continue to support TSP via the Members Support Brigade discount. I will be buying from you as soon as I move into the new house. Thank you for being a supporter of TSP all these years.