Author Topic: Sacramento area hunter, looking for a partner  (Read 1312 times)

Offline 16onRockandRoll

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Prepper Wannabe
Sacramento area hunter, looking for a partner
« on: September 27, 2012, 05:31:00 PM »
I have been trying to get a friend into hunting for 2 years now. He is really interested, and had a lot of fun the one time he hunted, and the one time he went along for the ride before he was licensed. He is one of those people who is always busier than he should be, and doesn't seem to understand that you have to make time to go while the seasons are open, not just hope you'll have time "someday". I have decided to stop bugging him and let him decide when to go.
   In the meantime, I would love to have someone to go with me. I have a pickup (small, 2wd) and will do all of the driving, though kicking in a bit for gas would be appreciated. I hunt only public land for now. I hunt just about anything I can, though I'm not into furbearers right now. I prefer stuff I eat. I am a little picky on who I hunt with. Firearm safety is priority. I am going into Fish and Game as a warden as soon as I can, so following game laws to the letter is very important as well. I would love to teach a new hunter the basics, though I am no master hunter, I've done quite a bit through the years. If anyone is interested, reply or pm and we'll meet up for coffee or something first to see if we'll get along.