Author Topic: New Prepper Store in Sacramento  (Read 2867 times)

Offline sacramentosurvival

• Prepper
New Prepper Store in Sacramento
« on: October 06, 2012, 03:38:31 PM »
We went to a new prepper store in Sacramento this morning. They have only been open for two weeks. Fantastic selection! Many of the items talked about on TSP are there. They also sell weapons accessories. They will also be carrying ammo and weapons in the near future as well. They have Berkey filters in stock so you don't have to have an out of state friend re ship for you. Was great to get a hands on of all the products I read about on TSP! Great staff as well. Go check them out and support this merchant. Great pricing.
Last Stand
2821 Florin Rd.
Sacramento, Ca 95822
 www.laststandtactical.com

Offline cmxterra

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Bugging out in style.
Re: New Prepper Store in Sacramento
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 09:35:05 PM »
I thought you could only have airsoft with 10 bb's in California.  And then only if the bb's were microstamped. :P

For the life of my I can not understand why anyone would open a business like that in California. Especially when it comes to firearms.
concordia discors

Oderint dum metuat

• Prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 06:14:08 PM »
The Central Valley is a bit different. The freaking liberal wackos are mostly in the coastal areas. The further you get from the Bay Area the more normal it gets.

Offline Cranemech

• Prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 09:41:33 PM »
Sacramentosurvival, thanks for the link.  I'm going to try and check them out tomorrow. 

I noticed your in Elk Grove area.  I'm in the northern Galt area.
"Stupid should hurt"
Armstrong and Getty

• Prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 03:45:22 PM »
These folks have come a long way since they opened. They are now selling guns and tactical gear.. So many goodies. All the stuff ya see online for a great price. the proverbial candy store for preppers......