Author Topic: Expert Council - list of members and area of expertise  (Read 566 times)

Offline kckndrgn

• Senior Survivalist
Expert Council - list of members and area of expertise
« on: November 09, 2012, 02:31:09 PM »
Is there a list of the members of the expert council and what the area of expertise is?

I'm planning a call in to Jack and I don't know if there is an expert council member or not.  I've tried searching but came up empty.

Thanks

P.S. might be a good sticky or something that is easily found?

Offline Stinkie Archer

• Not in a good mood, watch out! Might explode if shaken!
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
Re: Expert Council - list of members and area of expertise
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »
Is there a list of the members of the expert council and what the area of expertise is?

I'm planning a call in to Jack and I don't know if there is an expert council member or not.  I've tried searching but came up empty.

Thanks

P.S. might be a good sticky or something that is easily found?
good idea. we'll make it so..

From a friend: Benjamin Franklin once said that beer is proof that God loves us.
I'm of the opinion that Redheads are proof that, contrary to popular belief, Satan also loves us.
My small blog: http://journeytogreenerpastures.blogspot.com/

Offline flippydidit

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Keep 'em shooting!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 12:24:09 AM »
Archer,

I don't know if there is a limit to the number of members on the council, or if there is a need for other areas to be filled.  If you'd like, I'm available to support the community with firearms and ammunition related questions.  If that position is already filled, no problem.  Just looking to help in any way I can.  Keep up the great work!
Nate
Military/civilian gunsmith

"One of these centuries, the brutes, private or public, who believe that they can rule their betters by force, will learn the lesson of what happens when brute force encounters mind and force."
— Ragnar Danneskjöld, from Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand)

Offline Stinkie Archer

• Not in a good mood, watch out! Might explode if shaken!
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:33:19 AM »
Archer,

I don't know if there is a limit to the number of members on the council, or if there is a need for other areas to be filled.  If you'd like, I'm available to support the community with firearms and ammunition related questions.  If that position is already filled, no problem.  Just looking to help in any way I can.  Keep up the great work!
the forum staff are not involved in Jacks export council, but feel free to contact Jack via email and offer your services.

From a friend: Benjamin Franklin once said that beer is proof that God loves us.
I'm of the opinion that Redheads are proof that, contrary to popular belief, Satan also loves us.
My small blog: http://journeytogreenerpastures.blogspot.com/