Author Topic: INCREDIBLE DEAL --> "NEBO REDLINE SELECT" 310Lumen TACTICAL LED $5.25CDN EACH!!!  (Read 652 times)

Offline KevinCanuck

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
I found this Incredible deal on NEBO REDLINE SELECT 310 LUMEN TACTICAL LED = 2 flashlights for $10.49 CDN

Check out this amazon.ca "Canadian Shoppe" ad.: http://www.amazon.ca/Nebo-Redline-Flashlight-Powerful-Magnetic/dp/B0093SYIJE/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1351992360&sr=1-1

I didn't believe it until they arrived in my mailbox today.  I bought 2 sets.  I now have 4 Nebo Redline Select flashlights.

The light doesn't seem as bright as I expected out of the box, but the flashlights come with batteries in them, as well as 3 NEW "Nebo" branded AAA batteries included with the packaging.  I'm sure they will be brighter with new batteries.  Anyway, (unless you are the retailer) you can't go wrong with this price!   Compare them being sold elsewhere online for $42USD EACH!!!

Too good to be true?  I know eh?  But I ordered them and they arrived within one week via Canada Post from Quebec to Ontario.  All I can say is the ad. is legit; I don't know why, but I don't care.  I just wanted to share my win-fall with all of you!  I feel like Kermit the Frog going "Yaaaaaaay!!!!!"

Canadians celebrate "Remembrance Day" November 11: 11th hour of 11th day of 11th month.  Lt. Colonel John McCrae was born in my hometown - please Google "In Flanders Fields" and take the time to REMEMBER THOSE WHO DIED GIVING US THE FREEDOMS WE ENJOY TODAY - no matter where you are from.
Thank you.
KC

Offline atherts

• Survivalist Mentor
  • TSP and Guinness Supporter
    • Karott Productions
Good deal but they won't ship to the States.
--------------------------

Scott

"Chance favors the prepared mind."  Louis Pasteur
TSP Members Support Brigade