Author Topic: 12 ga, that buffers recoil.. kickless, for civilians?  (Read 415 times)

Offline caverdude

• Survivalist Mentor
    • blog dot Larry D Gray dot net
12 ga, that buffers recoil.. kickless, for civilians?
« on: November 16, 2012, 10:23:36 PM »
Is there a 12 ga shotgun with buffer spring built in so that it doesn't kick? I have seen information on the military fully auto version. My Blog, survival, off-grid, self-sufficiency, energy-efficiency, homesteading, owner buidling  Off-Grid, Outdoors and other stuff. Java Programming  A good off grid living web site and forum.

Online FreeLancer

• Survival Demonstrator
Re: 12 ga, that buffers recoil.. kickless, for civilians?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 12:16:30 AM »
I had a Winchester 1300 that I put a Knoxx stock on and it was comfortable to shoot, but that springy stock feel is kind of weird. I gave that one to my Dad after getting a Benelli Nova with a mercury reducer, which felt better to me and less gimmicky.  I also have the Benelli M4, which is gas operated and a joy to shoot, but at a steep price and increased complexity, especially compared to the Nova.
In times of change learners inherit the earth and the learned find themselves equipped for a world that no longer exists.   Eric Hoffer

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.  Voltaire

Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future.   Niels Bohr

Comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.