Author Topic: 5-Star review - Remora IWB clip-less holsters  (Read 938 times)

Offline Dynamik1

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
5-Star review - Remora IWB clip-less holsters
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:40:18 PM »
This is my first post on the TSP Forum. Something that's on my mind is how much I appreciate my Remora IWB clip-less holster. Ive worn it for over a year with a Kel-Tec PF9 and its performed flawlessly. The design is such that its made with a sticky outer material and a smooth inner material. You insert the holster between your body and your belt. The stickiness and friction keep it locked in place. I initially saw a young lady named Falia demo it in a YouTube video - I thought "that's great for a cute, young, thing girly-body" but that doesnt describe me! Then I saw a rotund, older guy demoing it and I figured "If it works with his Dunlap, it'll work with mine!".

I'm not associated with the company at all - I just ordered it online and appreciate a good product!

Remora Holsters
http://remoraholsters.com/No_Clip_Holsters.html

Falia YouTube Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izM0fiz6kk

TopCityGear Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFk9Ktl2lwM

Offline Forever Man

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: 5-Star review - Remora IWB clip-less holsters
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »
+1 for the Remora. I've got my LC9 on my hip in a Remora right now. Unbelievably comfortable. My highest recommendation.

Forever Man

Offline endurance

• Dances With Newfies
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 05:29:25 PM »
So can you holster one handed with it?  It looks like it would collapse after you drew.  That's a real concern if you have to go hands on suddenly if you can't properly reholster.
"There are things that you don't question when your home always smells like baking bread."  From The Hunger Games

“No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.”   James Madison

Offline David in MN

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Just a dude
    • Walt's Workshop
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 10:41:25 AM »
I have a Remora for my HK USP. I like it. Endurance is 100% right, re-holstering is impossible. The Remora actually solves a problem. Since it doesn't clip you can easily take the gun and holster out and move it somewhere else. During a long drive you can tuck it on the side of the seat, making it more comfortable and easier to access. If you're stopping at a building that bans guns you can leave the gun and holster in the car. It prevents the wearer from having to separate the gun from the holster in order to move it.
The Universe is infinite so not only is there another earth, there are infinite other earths and every possibility is happening simultaneously. How about we make this earth the best?