Author Topic: Streamlight Stylus Pro  (Read 1473 times)

Offline theJeffguy

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Streamlight Stylus Pro
« on: November 20, 2012, 04:50:17 PM »
I'm a random guy with random topics but here is an experience I just had.

Such an awesome flash light in such a small/light weight and compact design! Anyways, I own two of these and had to send them back for repairs. I am not sure what the issue was but they just quit working... the batteries were fine and the flashlight was dry. I got a box in the mail a week later with 2 brand new flashlights. Cost me about $2 to ship back and thats it.

The streamlight stylus pro is an item that I carry EVERYDAY and whenever asked why I carry a flashlight (working in an office environment) I always say "Why not?" Then what happens? The person ends up needing it

Offline Humble Mechanic

• Prepper
    • Humble Mechanic
Re: Streamlight Stylus Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 07:05:11 PM »
It really is an AWESOME light. I think that I own about 7 of them.

I keep 3 at work. One in my shirt pocket, one in the top drawer of my tool box, and one(unopened) in my cabinet.

I also edc one, keep one in each car, and have one or 2 floating around. 

One of the best lights you can by for $20-$30.

Quick tip, most of the tool truck guys sell them too(Snap-on, Matco) I had to pay a few bucks more for a couple of them, but I get them immediately exchanged. No wait, and no shipping.
Showing people that there are honest mechanics out there,you can learn more at my  Car Blog

Offline backwoods_engineer

• Survivalist Mentor
  • A geeky American country boy with an AR-15 slung o
    • Backwoods Engineer's Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 02:11:59 PM »
My son is a mechanic, and the Streamlight Stylus Pro is all he carries, and he uses a flashlight constantly.

Offline bdhutier

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Defensor libertas
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 02:30:39 PM »
I EDC a black one, have owned it since Feb 12, have probably had around 7 days since then I haven't used it, and have changed the batteries twice.

I'm sold, they are awesome lights!
Tolerance is the virtue of the man with no convictions.
-- G. K. Chesterton

So go do some PT, then by all means take some ninja classes.
-- Chemsoldier

Offline Spirit Wolf

• Survivor
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 03:37:33 PM »
I EDC one myself and Love it! I have never had a problem with it and I have used it nearly every day for the last 2 years.
"There are moments in your life that make you and set the course of who you're going to be. Sometimes they're little, subtle moments. Sometimes, they're big moments you never saw coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are."
~Unknown

"The worst lesson that can be taught to a man is to rely upon others & to whine over his sufferings."
~T. Roosevelt

Offline O.B.

• Prepper
  • Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 06:56:41 PM »
I've got two of them and they are awesome. Easy to use and extremely reliable.
OB

Eyes & mind open, use only the words needed.

Offline Psolver

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 02:34:11 AM »
I don't have enough of them, I carry one on my hip every day and if I forget it some ware I go through withdrawals. One in every place you need one and one every place You might

Offline themonk

• Prepper
    • Fleeting Survival
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 07:10:58 AM »
I used to carry the Stylus pro as my primary EDC. I have completely switched over to the Streamlight MicroStream. Love them both!
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.