Author Topic: Need some filters...  (Read 1218 times)

Offline ScottK

• Prepper
Need some filters...
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:27:48 AM »
I like the idea of following other members, and also being able to find people that have certain skills listed in their profile as "experienced" (I know this feature is coming in the future).  However, we as simple users don't have a real filter to find others that are trying to do the same things or look for others that have knowledge in areas right now.  The only way to do this is to click on each members profile link, and read thru each members goals.  We need to have a filter search, that can sort and show you members that are trying to learn the same things, and those that have that knowledge base (two separate answers, and they should be separated in the search results).  I would love to follow a few others that might be trying to do the same things, hopefully they will follow me, and we can keep each other accountable to trying to learn some new stuff.

Also, the current method of going page by page looking thru members is a bit silly.  A simple A, B, C, ... set of options would be a better way of jumping thru the member pages than page 1, 2, 3, etc.  Don't know how tough a upgrade this would be, but it would probably help get the community mingling a bit more.