Author Topic: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Shellplate Source  (Read 2909 times)

Niccolum

Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Shellplate Source
« on: January 13, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
Anyone know of a source that has Hornady Shellplates for the Lock-N-Load in stock? I'm looking for sizes #1 and #6 presents. My current order of plates is back-ordered 1-2 weeks and was hoping to find someone that had them now in case that 1-2 weeks stretches out a lot longer.

Offline robertov416

• Prepper
    • Progress on 13 in 13 skills
Re: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Shellplate Source
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:41:34 PM »
I'm also getting started in reloading using the AP.  When my local shop is out, I've ordered shell plates and dies from Midway and Brownells.

Niccolum

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 03:55:11 PM »
Brownells is out with no ETA. Midway states they'll be back in stock in January 2014.  :-\ Every retailer online I can find is out of stock. I was hoping someone has a out-of-the-way source that has them. I ordered with Cabelas who claims stock in two weeks and given the size of Cabelas I believe that somewhat.

Offline robertov416

• Prepper
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »
Brownells is out with no ETA. Midway states they'll be back in stock in January 2014.  :-\ Every retailer online I can find is out of stock. I was hoping someone has a out-of-the-way source that has them. I ordered with Cabelas who claims stock in two weeks and given the size of Cabelas I believe that somewhat.

Which ones are you looking for?  I was in Bass Pro today and they had a couple left, but didn't check the numbers.

Niccolum

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 06:19:10 PM »
Which ones are you looking for?  I was in Bass Pro today and they had a couple left, but didn't check the numbers.

I'm looking for #1 and #6. I bought $10 today on Ebay for a slightly inflated price.

Offline robertov416

• Prepper
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 06:50:12 PM »
I'll check tomorrow and pick 'em up if they have 'em.  If you don't need 'em, they'll be for a rainy day.  LOL

Offline robertov416

• Prepper
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 12:51:42 PM »
I'm looking for #1 and #6. I bought $10 today on Ebay for a slightly inflated price.

I found the #1 and #6 today and picked them up ($31 & $30.54 respectively).  If you're interested in them, I'll let you have them for what I paid plus the cost of Shipping and/or Paypal if you like that method.

Niccolum

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 02:45:12 PM »
I found the #1 and #6 today and picked them up ($31 & $30.54 respectively).  If you're interested in them, I'll let you have them for what I paid plus the cost of Shipping and/or Paypal if you like that method.

Absolutely! I'll send you a PM.