Author Topic: klthistle's 13  (Read 1523 times)

Offline klthistle

• Fledgling Prepper
  • Keep on dancing through the rain :)
klthistle's 13
« on: August 25, 2013, 08:22:20 AM »
I have signed up just this weekend for the challenge.  Yes, I know that I am a late starter, yet I always have things on the burner... so this may inspire me to complete some of them in a more timely manner :)

I am waiting for approval to move forward &, while waiting - impatient as I am, I am researching to clarify my goals - so some may change or be adapted yet.  This has already given me a 'reality check' with myself.

Offline klthistle

• Fledgling Prepper
  • Keep on dancing through the rain :)
Re: klthistle's 13
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 09:54:08 PM »
So far this week, I have moved forward on a number of items :)  This morning I served bacon and eggs - eggs that I'd dehydrated and soaked before use... they are definitely different from whole eggs, yet they tasted of whole eggs & were still tasty... so we are taking them camping with us! :)  We took a walk yesterday & I positively identified cattails... oh such a multi-use plant!!!  I plan to use them in 3 ways when we camp this week: as a vegetable; to use for tinder & to weave.  I need to pull out my book on basket weaving that I have had for... oh, a few decades!!!...  We started prepping this AM too for camp - SO EXCITING!!!! :)

Offline Nicodemus

• HooHa Man! AKA Docs Whipping Boy
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Wake up and smell the cat food n your bank account
Re: klthistle's 13
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 07:00:50 AM »
Cool Beans!