Author Topic: cycle calendar  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
cycle calendar
« on: March 08, 2013, 08:32:53 AM »
back in the college days, I had a little pocket calendar that was my life.  It wasn't a "dayplanner" pr anything.  just a small calendar on which I noted appointments, papers due, phone numbers, etc. and I crossed off each day with an "x" across the rectangle.  Most of the time I used a black pen, but a few days a month I used a red one.  and in the corner of an unused day I noted in a red pen how many days passed between the last red "x" and the next one.  That was it, and it worked well for me at the time.
Today I do not use such a calendar.  it is not practical on so many levels.  but I want to record my cycles.  I have tried some physical menstrual calendars, but they do not work for me.  I wanted something I could do on my computer, possibly with an app if I ever move to a smarter phone.  I finally went on a search, and found this one that looks promising
www. strawberrypal.com

so, ladies, I want to know - what do you use?

Offline cheryl1

• Survival Demonstrator
    • Russell Honey
Re: cycle calendar
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 10:38:19 AM »
I use the period tracker lite app. It was free, you can record symptoms, add notes to days, and keep track of when you were "intimate".

Offline EmmaPeel

• Senior Survivalist
Re: cycle calendar
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 12:10:27 PM »
I also use an app.  It's called Ovuview.  I like that it has a widget that shows nothing but a number.  That's the number of days until my next cycle starts.  Lot of information you can put in.  I'm working on a back-up on paper, just in case.  The app backs up so if my phone dies, I still have all my info but that does no good if grid fails.