Author Topic: White Hat holsters (for conceal and carry).  (Read 2487 times)

Offline 802Shawn

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
White Hat holsters (for conceal and carry).
« on: March 17, 2013, 12:08:24 PM »
A quick review of White Hat holsters . Their holster is half leather (cow or horse ) and kydex . It is a in the pants holster . I have had my Maxtuck holster for around 4 months now and love it , it doesn't print (print means show the outline of the gun due to tight or thin fabric ) , it is adjustable (meaning you can raise or lower the holster so it rides were you want it , you can buy other kydex patterns for other guns and change out your kydex if you want to switch guns (I do , and it's very easy). The price was fair around $65 for the model I bought. It arrived when the company said it would . A quick note on the cow and horse leather .I have the horse and my buddy has the cow , the cow is not as stiff as the horse leather . Why horse over cow leather ? It depends if you live in a hot climate or sweat a lot , if so they say to get the horse leather . It does take a bit longer to break in the horse leather . One other tip when breaking it in, wear it around the house every chance you get to speed up the break in and to get use to having it on while doing different things . Then drill with it on, if you can't draw your gun when you need well you get the picture . Hopes this helps .

Offline 802Shawn

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: White Hat holsters (for conceal and carry).
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 05:23:12 AM »
Update on my White Hat holster. After a little over a year it is still going strong no problems to report. I wear it at least 3 to 4 days a week.

Offline Morgan96

• Survivalist Mentor
  • We Are The Knights Who Say.... Nnnutella!
    • Blog:  101 Centavos
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 04:54:03 PM »
Looks like they don't carry one for my Keltec P-11

Offline TiredOldGrunt

• Senior Survivalist
  • Tabbed: "Regular Guy"
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 06:45:05 PM »
They make 'em for the P250!  Ill be giving them a serious look, thx for the review..

TOG