Author Topic: New Discount - Mai Thai Coffee  (Read 3984 times)

Offline theBINKYhunter

• Does not fall well with plastic guns...
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
  • Not a tactical baddass
New Discount - Mai Thai Coffee
« on: May 13, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »
Hi fellow TSPers.,

I wanted to say that I am really excited to have our company start supporting the MSB by offering a 10% discount to members. I've been a listener to TSP for about a year and am really stoked about this new partnership.

I wanted to mention a couple things that didn't get mentioned in the show or show notes:

1. We strive to ship all orders same day or next day, and if we can't we do our best to communicate the delay to you.

2. We sell green coffee beans as well as roasted coffee. We're redoing our site to add that section on it, but for now if you're interested in green coffee please call 520-797-4440.

3. We are unique in that we process our own coffee, thus removing middle men and increasing our quality control. If you want to see a video similar to the silver 'how it's made' that jack did check out this link: http://vimeo.com/user18231051/review/65877143/03f965bb85 It will give you the the whole process of coffee harvesting in a couple of minutes.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Online Alan Georges

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Still trying to reason with hurricane season.
Re: New Discount - Mai Thai Coffee
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 06:13:20 PM »
Got my shipment o'joy today, just finished an after-supper couple of cups of chocolate macadamia nut.  Thanks TWH!

I swear, there are times it seems like "Baofeng" is Cantonese for "hot mess."

Offline msparks

• Survivor
    • Michael Sparks, Journey to success
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 04:06:04 PM »
How do I get the discount code? Wanted to place an order.
It's common sense folks

Offline kckndrgn

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Ryans Turnings
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 07:33:33 AM »
How do I get the discount code? Wanted to place an order.

Go to the Members page on thesurvivalpodcast.com, login with your MSB id and go to the Benefits tab.  This is not the same log in as the forums.

My hobby - Bolt Action pens and more: http://ryansturnings.etsy.com

Offline theBINKYhunter

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
  • Not a tactical baddass
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 08:35:00 AM »
Go to the Members page on thesurvivalpodcast.com, login with your MSB id and go to the Benefits tab.  This is not the same log in as the forums.

Yup, if I remember correctly we're near the bottom of the list, but you can click the link at the top of the benefits page and it will take you right to our discount section. Or run a search for 'Mai Thai' in your browser and it will take you right there.

Offline msparks

• Survivor
    • Michael Sparks, Journey to success
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 12:49:49 PM »
Thanks for the help. Looking forward to trying you guys!
It's common sense folks

Offline cgraves

• Prepper
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 07:59:52 PM »
I am going to put in an order this week, but wanted your input on how to best store the unopened 14 oz bags.   I wanted to save some on shipping with the $60 free shipping, but don't want my coffee going stale before I can drink it.  Thanks!
Proud Sheepdog and Oathkeeper

Offline theBINKYhunter

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
  • Not a tactical baddass
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 12:23:21 AM »
Our bags are made of mylar and store well. If you have space in the freezer put the extra bags in there and that will keep them fresh (it's what I do). If you're buying whole bean then even better as that stays fresher longer than ground coffee.

FYI if you're going to order do it soon. Our office will be shut down next week as we'll all be out of town in TX. We're crashing Jack's workshop Saturday night and have some other events to go to during the week.