Author Topic: Pregnancy/Baby Bug Out Bag?  (Read 2845 times)

Offline tisha.r.p

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Pregnancy/Baby Bug Out Bag?
« on: July 09, 2013, 09:30:39 AM »
Ths is my first post here.  I've had some issues trying to register, but finally got through today.  Last week, my husband sent me a link to a post here about a pregnancy bug out bag, but when I click the link, it says it's either not available or just not available to me.  Does anyone by chance know if that post is still around?  And if it's not, would anyone like to give me any ideas/tips about one?  Or just have a general discussion about it?  I'm due at the end of this month, so I'll eventually just need a baby bug out bag, I guess, really.   :)

Offline hedgewitch

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Pregnancy/Baby Bug Out Bag?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 12:49:01 PM »
if I was going to have a pregnancy bug out bag I would have the book "Where women have no doctor" (Amazon) it give pretty graphic descriptions and pictures of how to deliver in many situation. of course I would have all of the hygiene things you can think of and needle and thread (ouch) good luck

Offline Oil Lady

• Lady oil lady oil la-dy hoo
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • My book needs more humor. My pen needs more salt.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 06:46:02 PM »
Ths is my first post here.  I've had some issues trying to register, but finally got through today.  Last week, my husband sent me a link to a post here about a pregnancy bug out bag, but when I click the link, it says it's either not available or just not available to me.  Does anyone by chance know if that post is still around?  And if it's not, would anyone like to give me any ideas/tips about one?  Or just have a general discussion about it?  I'm due at the end of this month, so I'll eventually just need a baby bug out bag, I guess, really.   :)

Can you post the same link? Maybe if one of us (more established) clicks on it it'll work for us (but not for you, not yet). That might be true because there are some forums which are invisible to new members (such as yourself) who only have a few posts. But after you accumulate a bunch more posts, then those other forums become visible to you.

Offline Ms. Albatross

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 08:09:01 PM »

You might start with this thread.  I know there was one that was on-going in the last few weeks but I couldn't find that one.

http://thesurvivalpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=43352.msg484503#msg484503