Author Topic: Mother Earth Products (check them out soon!)  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Crazy Fox

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Every day, every way, getting better.
Mother Earth Products (check them out soon!)
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:33:49 AM »
I just thought I would give you guys a short review on my experience with Mother Earth Products.

I ordered 2 soups (chicken stew and potato) and some freeze dried raspberries. Everything arrived very quickly and is well packaged. The product looks great! The coolest thing is that this company give you free samples of anything they carry. I chose dried carrots, peas, and chicken substitute.

So far I have only used the raspberries, they turned out very nice. I put some on top of my oatmeal while camping to add a little flavor and nutrition. I would recommend rehydrating fruits separately from other ingredients and adding them to your finished food rather than trying to do it all at once in the same pot. When I cooked the oats and the freeze dried berries together, the flavors muddled together too much.

I really wanted to wait until I had a chance to taste more of my order, but I felt that even this small amount might help and time is critical since the website is closing down soon. They are having a massive sale (50% off) so check them out soon if you have any interest. I hope it continues on in some way, but it's too soon to tell.

Offline archer

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • #ImissAmerica
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
Re: Mother Earth Products (check them out soon!)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 03:48:33 PM »

Offline Crazy Fox

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Every day, every way, getting better.
Re: Mother Earth Products (check them out soon!)
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 08:00:53 PM »
So, I was going through my old bookmarks and noticed I still had one for motherearthproducts.com. I was really bummed out when they closed out their store this summer, and I was on the verge of deleting my bookmark. Well, I decided to give them one last visit, just to see if they were liquidating any last remaining stock. I was in for a surprise.

It turns out that the store just reopened! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm so glad to hear they are back in business!

Oh and yes:

Link (I assume):
http://www.motherearthproducts.com/

This is the correct link. Thanks Archer.