Author Topic: Funny Self-Defese News Story  (Read 3118 times)

Offline BlueHound

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Non Timebo Mala
Funny Self-Defese News Story
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:00:34 PM »
In Lexington, KY, "Police were called to Martin Luther King blvd. around 9pm last night after a Marathon employee found James Bloom, 45 urinating on the side of the building. Police say Bloom pulled out a knife and yelled racial slurs at the employee while approaching him.  Officers then say the employee took out a gun and fired off a warning shot into the air, that's when they say Bloom became so startled by the action that he jumped and stabbed himself."

"Bloom was taken to UK Hospital with a 5 inch stab wound. He was cited and released. The Employee had a concealed carry permit and police say he is not being charged."

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Police-Stabbing-at-gas-station-near-downtown-Lexington-218247701.html

Lessons learned:  Don't fire "warning shots", don't urinate on gas stations, and don't pull a knife on a guy with a gun, or you might get stabbed

Offline MississippiJarhead

• Survivalist Mentor
  • I never learned from a man who agreed with me.-RAH
Re: Funny Self-Defese News Story
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 10:43:50 PM »
Awesome!!! Gotta love they guy stabbing himself!!!

Warning shots are the sure sign of an amateur.

Offline mxitman

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Entrepreneur/HVAC Mechanic/Electrician
    • Heezy
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:25:38 PM »
Oh man all the crazy stuff I did when I was young and dumb..never did stab myself though...

Offline Bennington1776

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Do you have a plan?
    • Preparedness Consulting Group, LLC
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 11:41:30 PM »
When did it become acceptable to urinate on the side of a building in public?  Or, when did it become acceptable to urinate in public to begin with.  (I guess I should clarify modern society.)  I once saw a guy urinating in the middle of the main street in Charlotte, NC during rush hour traffic that was exiting the center of the city.  There he was in all of his glory standing in the middle of the road letting it all fly with traffic needed to drive around him.  A good point was there was a cop around when he was needed and the peeing peon was arrested.

Warning shots are always a no no at this stage in American society.

Obviously neither are educated in their weapons of choice.  Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.  Never stab ourself with you own knife. 

The clerk should be lucky they are not in a more liberal state or they could have found that themselves charged also.

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
The clerk should be lucky they are not in a more liberal state or they could have found that themselves charged also.
...or worse he could have hit an innocent.

Offline Rangeboss

• Survivalist Mentor
  • MSB member
    • The Shooters Podcast
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 07:16:33 PM »
That story reminded me of one of the funniest scenes I ever went to. It was in 1986. A gang member wearing a beanie cap outside a McDonalds decides to rob it. People were watching him look around like he was his own look out. He pulled the beanie cap down and it had two eye holes cut in it. He tried to pull his .380 out of the front of his pants and pulled the trigger, shooting himself in the groin. To add insult to injury, as he fell to his knees in pain, he pulled the gun free, with his finger still on the trigger and shot himslef in the knee. Needless to say, he was stil lin the fetal position when I cuffed him. SCMUCK.

Offline BlueHound

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Non Timebo Mala
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 07:41:34 PM »
That story reminded me of one of the funniest scenes I ever went to. It was in 1986. A gang member wearing a beanie cap outside a McDonalds decides to rob it. People were watching him look around like he was his own look out. He pulled the beanie cap down and it had two eye holes cut in it. He tried to pull his .380 out of the front of his pants and pulled the trigger, shooting himself in the groin. To add insult to injury, as he fell to his knees in pain, he pulled the gun free, with his finger still on the trigger and shot himslef in the knee. Needless to say, he was stil lin the fetal position when I cuffed him. SCMUCK.

Divine justice

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 08:27:06 PM »
Awesome!!!

Offline Ms. Albatross

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 08:31:37 PM »

Too bad "World's Dumbest Criminals" wasn't on TV back then.  I'm sure it would have been a headliner! :D