Author Topic: Automatic Monthly Accumulation of Silver  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Jarrod

• Prepper
Automatic Monthly Accumulation of Silver
« on: August 27, 2013, 05:15:19 PM »
JM Bullion has discontinued their monthly accumulation services.  I was going to use them to purchase silver automatically every month as their prices were great, but I guess not now. (They were cheaper than even going into my local coin shop when I factor in local sales tax.)

Does anyone know of another RELIABLE company that does the same as well as at good prices?

Please help.

Offline EagleSteel

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Support Brigade Member
Re: Automatic Monthly Accumulation of Silver
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:28:45 AM »
JM Bullion has discontinued their monthly accumulation services.  I was going to use them to purchase silver automatically every month as their prices were great, but I guess not now. (They were cheaper than even going into my local coin shop when I factor in local sales tax.)

Does anyone know of another RELIABLE company that does the same as well as at good prices?

Please help.

I'm not sure if anyone would or is offering that these days. With the supply crunch of any given bullion product it makes it hard to keep up with day to day customers, let alone systematic buying customers. I bet that is the reason JM shut down their program. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Offline NWPilgrim

• Dedicated Contributor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 03:18:46 PM »
I just purchased a roll of Silver Eagles from JMBullion today. they did seem to have pretty good prices.  I did not see any mention of a monthly purchase program, but the online purchase was fast and easy.  They sent a receipt for the purchase via email but have not heard about actual shipping date.  Sounds like it should be fairly quick.  I may purchase another roll in December and then try to do a few Silver Eagles every month.

Offline skas

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 04:07:06 PM »
I've been using these guys for almost a year now.  Their prices aren't always the best you'll find, but with dollar cost averaging, I don't worry about it too much.

http://www.montanararities.com/silver-saver.html

Mark has been 100% reliable to date with no signs of that changing any time soon.

Offline nwbarter

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 10:30:53 AM »
North West Territorial Mint  also offers a monthly accumulation program.

Cheers,

NW Barter