Author Topic: Capital One 360 (formerly ING) has a good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Oregonprepper

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Every year ING (now Capital One 360) always had a good Black Friday deal.  (125$ for checking, 75$ for savings accounts).  I signed up for the savings account a year or two ago and got my 75$ but just now signed up for the $125.  There is a $500 minimum deposit for the savings account and the only requirement for the checking account is that you either use the debit card 5 times or make 5 free deposits with their free cell phone deposit app. 

So basically if you play your cards right you can get $200 for opening up a savings and checking account, and not have to pay a dime to do it.  It does tie up $500 for a bit as you do the deal and I think you have to leave your $75 bonus in the account for about a money before you can withdraw it.  I had planned on just opening the account for the bonuses but ended up really liking the savings accounts and since then have opened up an account for my daughter (and got another $25 by signing her up).

Here is a link to their black friday deals.  It's one of those referral links which I believe means that myself and whoever else uses it gets $20 but I could be wrong about that.  I don't really care if you use the link, but I was just excited about a good black Friday deal and I just wanted to pass it on.  https://r.capitalone360.com/VHZqwPst64