Author Topic: High Mowing Organic Seeds  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Charlie17

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
    • Ironweed Farm Pasture Raised Chicken
High Mowing Organic Seeds
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:45:10 AM »
I have used High Mowing Organic Seeds for the past two years and have received excellent products and quick shipping with them.  I was sad to see them go as MSB Member Discount company as their free shipping discount was very appealing. 

When Jack announced there were new MSB Member Discount companies being added, I was happy to see that High Mowing was back with free shipping.  Unfortunately, I saw this about 4 hours after I placed my order (morning of 8 Jan).  According to the benefits page, the discount would not be active till 11 Jan.  I e-mailed High Mowing and asked if I could have my order delayed until 11 Jan and apply the discount code from the benefits page.  They e-mailed back and said they could delay the order but the discount code was expired.  I wrote back explaining I was a member of the MSB and copied the section with the discount code from the benefits page.  They wrote back, letting me know what the new code was, that they would apply it and credit my account, and were NOT going to delay my shipment at all.  They also said they contacted Jack to let him know to correct the code (which has been done). 

In a nutshell, great company with great customer service.

Offline Cedar

• ...just aDD water...
  • TSP Supreme Galactic Ant
  • Dont wait for the storm to pass, dance in the rain
Re: High Mowing Organic Seeds
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 09:29:26 AM »
They are another excellent company I recommend as well.

Cedar

Offline theBINKYhunter

• Does not fall well with plastic guns...
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Not a tactical baddass
Re: High Mowing Organic Seeds
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 09:44:52 AM »
most of my seeds for my first garden were from them. very good company. my wife and i were looking at what we want to plant this spring and i'll probably be placing an order from them soon for more seeds.