Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

Show Some Love, 2014 edition

(1/4) > >>

Mr. Bill:
2½ years ago, Sister Wolf set up a donations page here, and asked you all to consider sending a few bucks to the admins.  I told her it would never work.  To my surprise, I was wrong!  I want to thank all of you who sent us gifts -- it was much appreciated, and made us feel pretty good. :)

In the past, the moderators received most of the forum's advertising revenue, and the admins got a smaller portion plus all of the donations.  This year, we're doing things a bit differently.

Starting 1/1/14, your donations will be shared between all the moderators and admins.

Ad revenue will also be shared, so if you're planning to order something from Amazon, please consider using the search tool or link from one of our Amazon ads.  If you can't see the ads due to ad-blocker software, here's a link for you: http://www.amazon.com/ref=as_li_wdgt_ex?&linkCode=wsw&tag=thesurpodfor-20.  It doesn't cost you anything extra, and we get a small percentage of your purchase price.  EDIT: We don't do Amazon anymore.

We're also looking for some forum sponsors (for those banner ads up at the top of every page).  If you're interested in advertising your product or website, or you know someone who might be, please check out this link.

We thank you in advance for your generosity!

Mr. Bill:
Many thanks to you folks who have thrown money at us this month! :)

theBINKYhunter:
i order from amazon all the time. i'll bookmark the link so that when i go there i go through you guys, every penny counts!

Bonnieblue2A:
Thank you for explaining about Amazon and ad revenue.  I was not aware y'all could benefit.  Dang...

Ms. Albatross:
Bumping this up! 
Just bought a Father's Day gift for my husband on Amazon and remembered reading this a while back so I used the link to do my order.  If you are going to order something for Father's Day, show the admins/mods some love by ordering through their link! :)

--- Quote from: Mr. Bill on January 19, 2014, 04:35:26 PM ---2½ years ago, Sister Wolf set up a donations page here, and asked you all to consider sending a few bucks to the admins.  I told her it would never work.  To my surprise, I was wrong!  I want to thank all of you who sent us gifts -- it was much appreciated, and made us feel pretty good. :)

In the past, the moderators received most of the forum's advertising revenue, and the admins got a smaller portion plus all of the donations.  This year, we're doing things a bit differently.

Starting 1/1/14, your donations will be shared between all the moderators and admins.

Ad revenue will also be shared, so if you're planning to order something from Amazon, please consider using the search tool or link from one of our Amazon ads.  If you can't see the ads due to ad-blocker software, here's a link for you: http://www.amazon.com/ref=as_li_wdgt_ex?&linkCode=wsw&tag=thesurpodfor-20.  It doesn't cost you anything extra, and we get a small percentage of your purchase price.

We're also looking for some forum sponsors (for those banner ads up at the top of every page).  If you're interested in advertising your product or website, or you know someone who might be, please check out this link.

We thank you in advance for your generosity!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version