Author Topic: fascinating discussion about Bitcoin  (Read 1740 times)

Offline bbobwat33

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
fascinating discussion about Bitcoin
« on: January 29, 2014, 02:58:11 PM »

Andreas Antonopoulos is a bitcoin entrepreneur, he also serves on the advisory boards of several bitcoin startups and serves as the Chief Security Officer of Blockchain.

http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/andreas-antonopoulos

I listened to this whole podcast (3hours) and it kinda blew my mind listening to Andreas talk about the possibilities of Bitcoin.  Def. worth the time.

Offline Prodigy

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Re: fascinating discussion about Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 03:11:24 PM »
His optimism for the future of bitcoin is very contagious.  He is a regular on the podcast Let's Talk Bitcoin - if you liked what you heard you'll definitely want to check that out.

Offline bbobwat33

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 05:33:41 PM »
great! i just added "lets talk bitcoin" to my feed list in beyond pod.  the thing i liked the most was the way he described other uses for bitcoin protocols outside of currency.  you're right, kinda hard not to become a believer listening to his enthusiasm.

Offline FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 07:18:21 PM »
Andreas is definitely one of the most knowledgeable (and coherent) evangelists for cryptocurrency out there.  I'll try to find some time to listen to this interview.  So many podcasts, so little time.....

Offline R_Morgan

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Combat Veteran
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 09:14:34 PM »
Andreas has been a bit of a entrepreneurial hero of mine since i first heard him. 

Crypto currencies live up to the hype, the only issue, as always is the govenrment.  i guess it doesnt matter (as jack said in the listener feedback on the 3rd) whether you are digging a hole or building a currency, government is always there to make sure you dont succeed!