Photobucket

Author Topic: I NEED YOUR RECIPES!!!  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
I NEED YOUR RECIPES!!!
« on: May 12, 2009, 12:46:16 AM »
I want your FAVORITE recipes, guys and gals!  I'm looking to form new favorites, and this week, I'll be cooking Firetoad's Spinach Quiche, and DEV's banana pepper casserole.  Since most of the rest of the recipes here are bread recipes (or my recipes), I'd really, really appreciate it if y'all would start posting your very favorite recipes here, so that I can try them!  No pictures necessary, but if you have some you want to share, of course you're welcome to do so.

You don't need to post the recipes in this thread.  In fact, starting a new thread, with the name of the recipes ("grandma's jumbalaya", for example) will make it easier for me to find them later.  And if the recipe is totally amazing, I might ask for your permission later to publish it in a TSP member-based cookbook (with you credited and made part of the title of the recipe, of course)

ALSO - Tell me where you got the recipe! Do you remember the smell of Ma-maw cookin' it while you sat outside on the porch close enough to the bayou to see fireflies blinking on and off?  Does it bring back memories of your daddy before you lost him in the war?  Is it something your momma makes for you every time you see her?  Is it something you stumbled upon and made your own?  TELL ME!!! :D

Kay.  Now, get to it! :)

All TSP Members get a 20% discount on any paid membership at Equip 2 Endure! Just enter coupon code "tspforum" (without the quotation marks) to start saving today!