Author Topic: Whats the primal power method discount amount for msb?  (Read 1756 times)

Offline supes

• Survivor
    • Sweet green bay senior pictures
Whats the primal power method discount amount for msb?
« on: September 24, 2015, 06:51:57 PM »
Hey guys, I'm considering joining the msb, haven't signed up yet cuz there hasn't been anything I'd use the discounts for. But I'm going to be placing an order on the primal power method website soon, what's the discount amount there for a msb member? I've searched through the signup page and it only lists the vendors... but doesn't say what the discounts are lol. Like is it 10 percent? 1 percent? Just wondering if it would be worth it. Thanks!
"... Morpheus, not everyone believes what you believe."
"My beliefs don't require them to."

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
— Mark Twain

Offline theBINKYhunter

• Does not fall well with plastic guns...
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
  • Not a tactical baddass
Re: Whats the primal power method discount amount for msb?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 07:30:04 PM »
I believe it is 10%. I recently placed an order and that is what I recall.

You know, I hear that the coffee discount is pretty awesome because the coffee is so good...

Offline Jeremy Downing

• Senior Survivalist
  • Poodle loving prepper
    • Jeremy Downing's Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 06:01:47 AM »
I believe it is 10%. I recently placed an order and that is what I recall.

You know, I hear that the coffee discount is pretty awesome because the coffee is so good...

I buy from both the Primal Power and Mai Thai coffee. Primal is 10% and I think Mai Thai is 10% as well and if you get your order over $60.00 they ship for free. They sent me a free mug last time and it's a nice one.  :)

Oh, and the quality of Mai Thai beans is hands down better than anything I have ever seen in the state of Ohio (or Kentucky for that matter). I bought 10 lbs of the Mexicali last time. I love that stuff. Why, I'm drinking it now. 8)

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty.
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father, drafted the Declaration of Independence, 3rd US President

Offline theBINKYhunter

• Does not fall well with plastic guns...
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
  • Not a tactical baddass
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 08:27:44 AM »
I buy from both the Primal Power and Mai Thai coffee. Primal is 10% and I think Mai Thai is 10% as well and if you get your order over $60.00 they ship for free. They sent me a free mug last time and it's a nice one.  :)

Oh, and the quality of Mai Thai beans is hands down better than anything I have ever seen in the state of Ohio (or Kentucky for that matter). I bought 10 lbs of the Mexicali last time. I love that stuff. Why, I'm drinking it now. 8)

Thanks for the kudos on the coffee.

We do the free mug promo from time to time. In fact I've got a couple cases of our original mug still taking up space... it might be time to start sending those out in orders that have room in the box...

Offline supes

• Survivor
    • Sweet green bay senior pictures
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 10:11:52 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys! (totally rhymed that lol)
"... Morpheus, not everyone believes what you believe."
"My beliefs don't require them to."

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
— Mark Twain