Author Topic: Source for materials  (Read 2215 times)

Offline finnius

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Source for materials
« on: September 05, 2015, 05:00:37 PM »
Hey all!
I know there's a bunch of places to source materials (bullets and brass) from. Wanted to get some ideas of where folks might be sourcing from?

I've been using a guy from Facebook that I came across who is awesome. He's in WA state and almost 2 day shipping to anywhere (I'm in GA and still get in 2 days usually). For newer reloaders or folks that like one stop shops, might want to check him out. He's got bullets and brass separately or always runs "combo" deals with both. Processed, unprocessed, and ready to go brass. If he doesnt have it posted message him and ask for it. Check him out if you don't have a source yet. (I have no dog in the fight per say, just like to tell folks about a good source)

Sage's Reloading Supply (group) or Wes Sage. Tons of reviews almost all of them raving.

If anyone has another solid reliable source let's help each other with some contacts. I know I'm always looking for new contacts!

Thanks all!

Offline Mortblanc

• Survivalist Mentor
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Source for materials
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 05:45:39 PM »
Sage also has good prices on gas checks for cast lead bullets and makes a proprietary gas check for plain base bullets.