Author Topic: Heavy G  (Read 3727 times)

Offline 1960paco

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Heavy G
« on: October 12, 2015, 03:41:28 PM »
Every time i see a post by Heavy G i always think it's Grant Matson secretly posting stuff behind Lisa's back and it makes me feel kinda like im in the books hahaha. The books are so awesome I'm getting books 5 and 6 this Wednesday. Great starting point for preppers and also how i found this site :)

Offline shambo

• Senior Survivalist
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Heavy G
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:46:40 PM »
Fortunately he hasn't been going behind Lisa's back.  I cant remember the last time I saw Heavy G post.

Offline jerseyboy

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Garden State Prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 09:04:46 PM »
Every time i see a post by Heavy G i always think it's Grant Matson secretly posting stuff behind Lisa's back and it makes me feel kinda like im in the books hahaha. The books are so awesome I'm getting books 5 and 6 this Wednesday. Great starting point for preppers and also how i found this site :)

You aren't the only one who came here because of the books.  I know what you mean about the HeavyG posts. I read from the "Unread" link at the top of the page. When you go to a post with 100 or 1000 replies you start at the beginning which can be years ago.  Sometimes I read through the old threads and see a HeavyG post. I came here after he left but there is some kind of time warp quality to it.

Jerseyboy

Offline 1960paco

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 09:08:21 PM »
yeah its so awesome hahaha those books made a big impact on me

Offline Alan Georges

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Still trying to reason with hurricane season.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 09:58:55 PM »
I miss Heavy G, along with Sister Wolf and a lot of others, and wonder how he and all the others are getting along.  But we all go through stages of preparation, life crises, opsec requirements, burnout, etc., it's just part of being a modern survivalist with any kind of online presence.  Just got to respect others' decisions and wish them well.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 06:53:07 AM »
I miss Heavy G, along with Sister Wolf and a lot of others, and wonder how he and all the others are getting along.  But we all go through stages of preparation, life crises, opsec requirements, burnout, etc., it's just part of being a modern survivalist with any kind of online presence.  Just got to respect others' decisions and wish them well.

this ^

Offline archer

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • #ImissAmerica
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 07:15:46 AM »
yeh so do i

Offline theBINKYhunter

• Does not fall well with plastic guns...
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • Not a tactical baddass
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 09:54:50 AM »
Yup, I like Heavy G and wish him the best. I'm glad his wife got on board and I hope he's well.

Offline hackmeister

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Beer, linux and prepping!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 10:09:20 AM »
You can follow him on facebook or his website:
http://299days.com/

He's always on different podcasts doing interviews. He usually posts them on his website:
http://299days.com/reviews/