Author Topic: TSP Amazon link?  (Read 3805 times)

Offline CagedFeral

• Survivor
TSP Amazon link?
« on: April 29, 2016, 02:53:43 AM »
I need the link or what ever to help the show. We have Amazon prime and I'd sure like to help a little when we use it. Thanks
Black & Gold.
“Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.” - Thomas Paine

Offline outoforder2day

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    • The End Of The Tunnel
Re: TSP Amazon link?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 08:13:48 AM »
Zombie Squad - We make dead things deader.

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
~Winston Churchill

Offline CagedFeral

• Survivor
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 05:02:10 AM »
Thanks. Just used it for an order.
Black & Gold.
“Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.” - Thomas Paine

Offline Puffer

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 10:44:10 AM »
I need the link or what ever to help the show. We have Amazon prime and I'd sure like to help a little when we use it. Thanks

I'm in Canada and buy most stuff (can only buy in most cases) from Amazon.ca. Anyone know if Jack gets an affilaite commission on purchases from Amazon.ca? If I go to TSPAZ and get directed to amazon.com, they have a link that takes me to Amazon.ca. Seems like any affiliate commission should still work, but if there is someplace specific to go to ensure that it happens, I want to do that.

Offline archer

• Administrator
  • Reporter for the CNN
  • #ImissAmerica
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 04:30:34 PM »
I'm in Canada and buy most stuff (can only buy in most cases) from Amazon.ca. Anyone know if Jack gets an affilaite commission on purchases from Amazon.ca? If I go to TSPAZ and get directed to amazon.com, they have a link that takes me to Amazon.ca. Seems like any affiliate commission should still work, but if there is someplace specific to go to ensure that it happens, I want to do that.

not sure, email him and ask.

From a friend: Benjamin Franklin once said that beer is proof that God loves us.
I'm of the opinion that Redheads are proof that, contrary to popular belief, Satan also loves us.
My small blog: http://journeytogreenerpastures.blogspot.com/