Author Topic: How To Use Up Your Leftover Visa Gift Card Balances  (Read 2175 times)

Offline archer

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • #ImissAmerica
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
How To Use Up Your Leftover Visa Gift Card Balances
« on: August 30, 2016, 09:44:44 AM »
Found this article, a good idea to be able to spend all those low dollar amounts left on gift cards.
I put my gift card leftovers into my amazon gift card balance so I can use them that way.

The article:
http://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/how-to-use-up-your-leftover-visa-gift-card-balances/

Offline mountainmoma

• Survival Demonstrator
  • suburban homesteader
Re: How To Use Up Your Leftover Visa Gift Card Balances
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 09:55:26 AM »
If the balance is low, less than you can reasonabley buy an item at that store for a high priced store or under $10 or so at any store, they have to refund you the balance. So, you have a $70 gift card after buying your new tires, you go shopping but only end up with $62, they have to give you the $8 in change back, and not leave a balance on the card, but you may need to ask

Offline archer

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • #ImissAmerica
    • Journey to Greener Pastures
Re: How To Use Up Your Leftover Visa Gift Card Balances
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
If the balance is low, less than you can reasonabley buy an item at that store for a high priced store or under $10 or so at any store, they have to refund you the balance. So, you have a $70 gift card after buying your new tires, you go shopping but only end up with $62, they have to give you the $8 in change back, and not leave a balance on the card, but you may need to ask

good to know, thanks.