Author Topic: Food Storage Feast students hate the course  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Noah Darco

• Prepper
  • Stay-at-Homestead Dad
    • Food Storage Feast
Food Storage Feast students hate the course
« on: January 26, 2017, 02:51:26 PM »
… and they hate the recipes, too.

Just kidding.

Here’s what they’re really saying about my new online survival cooking course:

I’ve taken quite a few culinary classes over the years, but Food Storage Feast is some of the best money I’ve spent. . . . It’s much more than a bunch of recipes. . .  this course would be helpful to everyone – whether you have a basement full of buckets of staples, or you’re just a college kid trying to put tasty, inspired, and affordable food on the table.

—Terry

We made the Elk Bolognese with Buttered Rattitore recipe from Food Storage Feast and liked it so much, we made it again for friends, from whom it received rave reviews.

We put together our dry pasta, canned and frozen food items into a quick, WONDERFUL meal.

I am running out of adjectives to describe how much we are enjoying the recipes from Food Storage Feast.

We made your Thai Fried Rice recipe last night. . . That recipe is so easy. . . The only difficult thing about it is trying to stop eating that wonderful stuff. It is tastebud magic! Keep up the great work with the videos.

—Denny

If I had to use one word to describe Food Storage Feast, it would be ‘Professional’. . . I really like to play the recipe videos on my phone while I am in the process of putting a meal together, just for the extra guidance.

—Corey

Food Storage Feast is still under construction, but we are working every day to add more recipes and resources.

Save $50 with your TSP listener discount now and enroll in Food Storage Feast for life.

Two brand-new recipe videos this week are:

Kettle Corn Pancakes

Porcini Mushroom Risotto

We’re almost done following up ALL the videos with printable, written recipes. Among many more that got printable recipes this week:

-Fettuccine Radicchio
-Lentil & Vegetable Soup
-Tomato & Red Pepper Soup
-Upgraded Ramen Noodles
-Spinach & Artichoke Dip

The under-construction discount is still in effect, but it will go away when the course is fully built.

Read more about the course at http://FoodStorageFeast.com

Don’t get caught with your pantry down — Add a chef’s hat to your preps today with Food Storage Feast (this link takes you to the checkout page with the $50 TSP listener discount already applied).

—Chef Keith Snow

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 02:57:40 PM by Noah Darco »