Author Topic: R&L Electronics - Good Review  (Read 225 times)

Offline PrepperJim

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Prepping Means Resiliency and Redundancy
R&L Electronics - Good Review
« on: March 18, 2017, 09:38:39 PM »
While it is the overwhelming nature of people to notice the negative and barely recognize the positive (myself included), I'd like to recognize the performance of R&L on my recent order. I ordered UHF connections and some cable on 3/13, it shipped on 3/14 and arrived on 3/16. While I had a previous and bad experience in the past. This was definitely an improvement.

If you are a Ham, give them a try. RMMV

http://www.randl.com/shop/catalog/index.php
Member Support Brigade Canceled

Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.

Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Survival Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
Re: R&L Electronics - Good Review
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 04:46:22 AM »
 After nearly 25 years of ordering Ham gear,I still prefer the R and L ,home town approach as their people know their business and they pay attention to details so they can give good advise on costly gear purchases and a personal level of sales as I often will tell "Larry" that I found a better price and they match most such deals and even to a point of sending me notice of Demo radios and such when they return from Hamfest sales etc.I buy a good bit from AMAZON,but when it counts, R and L sells ,and warranties,the gear.
Stop complaining about life and start Celebrating it .

I've reached the age where there is little left to learn the hard way.

If you had only one year,one month,or one day...Would you live your life differently?

Offline RitaRose1945

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Asking the uncomfortable questions since 1964
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 04:56:22 PM »
I ordered UHF connections and some cable on 3/13, it shipped on 3/14 and arrived on 3/16.

Wow, that is good!

I downloaded the catalog.  Maybe I'll see something I can't live without.

Offline Sailor

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 07:48:52 AM »
I had a bad experience with them years ago and switched to HRO, after 30 or so orders with them I have great service.   Good to hear R&L is on the right track though.