Author Topic: I am impressed with Comfrey purchase  (Read 203 times)

Offline DDJ

• Survivor
  • New TSP Forum member
I am impressed with Comfrey purchase
« on: May 17, 2017, 10:57:33 AM »
I had a good experience with an order of Comfrey the other day.  I ordered form Marsh Creek Farms.   I ordered a 20 cutting package on Thursday received it on the following Monday.  When I opened it there in the US Mail envelope was a little plastic bad of sticks in wet wood shavings.  I quickly stuck it into a drawer, because it was a gift for my wife on mothers day the following Sunday.  Pulled it out on Sunday to give to her and all of those sticks were growing root hairs and the largest which looked more like a crown cutting was growing leaves and branches.  She was overjoyed, we have not been able to find it locally.  5 went directly into the fruit tree guilds others we potted, since we are having issues with even typically hardy plants not taking off in our Guild planting areas.  The link below is to some picture I have posted I took a few of what I got in my order.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimisod/

Sorry I have modified the link but I am still not 100% sure it is working.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Re: I am impressed with Comfrey purchase
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:17:22 PM »
comfrey seems easy to grow except in some spots deer chew it down to nothing .. I have tons of it now .. I sent my sister some roots .. She has chickens