Author Topic: Stanley SL3HS is a good LED 3 watt (USB) rechargeable spotlight $18  (Read 215 times)

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.

STANLEY SL3HS Rechargeable 600 Lumen LED Lithium Ion Spotlight is a great hand lamp with a 5 foot bright spot at a 50 foot distance and a good ,lower level flood zone to provide good light for finding addresses,felons,and lost animals in the dark.m It has a USB charge cable with AC and DC(auto) adapters too. I get well over 4 hours use before charging is needed. GREAT three watt LED lamp.This is a great mid sized 3 Watt (600 Lumen) rechargeable by USB lamp that has a USB cable and an auto charge cable with also a home plug in charge block. And thw $12.84 I paid,though now $18 is still a good price for this quality spotlight.It offers High Spot plus halo,High spot,Low spot,and Halo only modes While the HALO is 6 LEDs that wrap around the large reflector of the spotlight and is a lower level wide angle lamp for avoiding blindness for close in work and it lights a room well enough to walk around when pointed at the ceiling. I have run halo mode as a night light at the BOL for two nights before charging and the halo still was working though the High and Low spot modes looked about the same and a GREEN light indicates fully charged and turns RED when needs charging and flashes green when charging (about a 500 MilliAmp charge current)

Another BIG PLUS is when the lamp has been on about 5 seconds in one mode the next pull of the trigger will turn the light OFF and I like not having to cycle through the modes to turn lights off.This lamp has a place to tie a lanyard and is deceptively lightweight for a hand held spotlight.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SN48FNO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Why is it that the same people who use science to convince you of Global Warming,refuse DNA Science that proves you are male or female.

Government solves few problems that it does not first create.

Stop complaining about life and start Celebrating it .

I've reached the age where there is little left to learn the hard way.

If you had only one year,one month,or one day...Would you live your life differently?

Radios are pointless without someone trained to use them.