Author Topic: Help! My wife and I somehow average $1400 a month on food  (Read 8792 times)

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Lifetime MSB & PermaEthos Founding Member
Help! My wife and I somehow average $1400 a month on food
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:59:09 PM »
My wife and I have no kids and somehow we still spend $1400 per month on food. Ideally, I would get our food costs down to like $900 per month for the two of us. Any tips or suggestions?

Details:
We eat super healthy
We cook most nights and maybe go out to eat 1-2 days per week ($1400 includes going out)
We don't buy soda/pop or junk food
We drink alcohol in moderation, but do NOT normally have beer on hand
I don't drink coffee, but my wife makes 1 cup in a french press per day.
We have a chest freezer and try to buy mindful meat in bulk
We belong to A CSA
We try to make a weekly meal plan and stick to it
We can fruits and vegetable in season
We don't normally buy ice cream or deserts
We stock pile staples like rice, quinoa, farrow, amaranth, wheat berries
We make our own pasta out of flour, water, ect
We BBQ fairly often
We buy mostly organic
We are in our late 30's
We eat mostly chicken, and reasonable priced cuts of beef, pork
Washington State Food prices are a little high but not unreasonable
We bring left overs to work for lunch.
We shop at Fred meyer which is a standard grocery store, very rarely do we go to expensive Whole foods stores.
We shop the perimeter of the store and get mostly staples to cook not processed food

Let me know what you spend on food, and any suggestions. I feel like we are grossly over spending compared to national averages.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:09:56 PM by Black November »

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
Re: Help! My wife and I somehow average $1400 a month on food
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 02:15:48 PM »
That's crazy. Are you tossing a lot? I'm usually well under $800 for the three of us.

Are you using bones to make stock? Saving broccoli stems to make soup? Coupons?

When I was a caterer tossing a usable ingredient got a verbal flogging. Chefs are very into not wasting anything. You'd be surprised how many high end soups at restaurants are essentially leftovers.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 02:19:07 PM »
about 8 years ago, I first saw this: http://world.time.com/2013/09/20/hungry-planet-what-the-world-eats/photo/ger_130614_331_x/  they redo it every year or so.
anyway, I was curious about my own habits, and so I made a list of everything we ate for a week.  I did not include seasonings, but if it was something we ate, I included it.  Even homegrown foods I gave a price to.  I turned up spending $100 less than the other US family pictured.  Anyway, maybe something you could do?

1400/90 meals - you are spending $15/meal for the two of you.  Or 7.50 per person per meal.  There is something huge in there that you are missing.

Offline Cedar

• ...just aDD water...
  • TSP Supreme Galactic Ant
  • Dont wait for the storm to pass, dance in the rain
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 02:20:02 PM »
Post a menu of what you eat a week. My ex and his son went through $1200CA a month, then when I arrived we ate at $500 for 4-5 of us. No beans involved.

Cedar

Offline chad

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 02:22:25 PM »
Cut out the French truffles,caviar and wagyu beef... :)

I'm at about 300 a month, cook most meals at home.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 02:24:04 PM »
  Can I look at the wine list?

I used to budget $250 a month for myself and my 125 pound dog who eats a combo of dog and people food.
Now I cut the budget and augmented with old stock freeze dried 'survival' foods as I rotate stock.

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 02:24:17 PM »
Since today is coincidentally Monday, I will try to post what we eat for the week. (We don't eat expensive stuff like Caviar ect.  :D)

*Please also note that the $1400 includes going out to eat 1-2 time per week.  Dinner for two with drinks and tip could be $50 {= approx $400 per month}

Offline Cedar

• ...just aDD water...
  • TSP Supreme Galactic Ant
  • Dont wait for the storm to pass, dance in the rain
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 02:39:18 PM »
Since today is coincidentally Monday, I will try to post what we eat for the week. (We don't eat expensive stuff like Caviar ect.  :D)

*Please also note that the $1400 includes going out to eat 1-2 time per week.  Dinner for two with drinks and tip could be $50 {= approx $400 per month}

$1,000 a month is not hideous these days, but if you want to whittle it down, you got maneovering room.

Cedar

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 02:48:48 PM »
I just checked, and our CSA is $33.60 per week, or $134.40 per month. However, that is for a huge box of vegetables. We get most of our veggies from the CSA instead of the grocery store.

Offline chad

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 02:52:11 PM »
I should add it's just me and dog, like Carl my dog is also 120ish pounds and on the "combo" plan also.

Offline mountainmoma

• Survival Demonstrator
  • suburban homesteader
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 04:03:44 PM »
Keeping a dairy of purchases and meal plans for a while sounds good, as that is a lot of money -- if it is just groceries.

Separate out going out to eat from food, those are 2 separate categories. Eating out is categorized under spending or entertainment.

$500 a month per person is $17 a day per person. Probably not too hard to do if it includes alcohol and some convenience foods ( store bought hummus, store bought sourkraut, fresh raviolis, etc....) My budget is of course way, way less

maybe you end up with alot of other purchases on the same receipts as groceries that arent groceries, so for the next month, look at the receipts and keep better track

Offline Smurf Hunter

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 08:02:30 PM »
We still use the "milk man" to deliver a gallon of organic 2% for the kids, and some cottage cheese and other stuff.  It's a small premium, but quality stuff and a long time regional family business.

I bet my family is close to $1000 for groceries, but we have a family of four, and unfortunately a large amount is semi-prepared convenience stuff for kids to grab as they run out, etc.
If my work week wasn't a chaotic mix of piano lessons, boy scouts, sports practice, robotics and something else I can't recall, I know I could shed $200 more off our bill.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 08:05:54 PM »
  Put your family on a weekly $250 dollar food budget,save some money and you get to go out,go over budget....no dinner on the town.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 10:59:20 PM »
2 of us, spend less than a hundred a week, and that also includes something for the storeroom food stock.
We seldom ever purchase prepared foods.

Offline Redman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Lost in the 50's
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 03:47:51 AM »
We spend $30/$40 a week on groceries including meat and something for the storeroom. We watch the flyers and shop the loss leaders also we don't usually go to our local stores that consider themselves to be upscale unless there is a good price on something we want. I recently picked up 40# of sugar for $9.99 like that, I would never have bought sugar at that store otherwise. We go to another I call "no class/low class". Normally better prices on everything. Vegetables and fruits can be an expensive item if you expect perfect produce. I accept less than perfect and trim away anything I wouldn't eat. Scars on fruits look bad but usually are only superficial.

Offline NWPilgrim

• Dedicated Contributor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 04:33:43 AM »
We spend about $200/week for my wife and I plus snacks and dinner for our daughter and her kids five days a week.  We rarely east out anymore since I semi retired.  We used to eat out several times a week when I was on salary, but no more of that.  Once a week we pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza for the whole crew (2 for $30).  On Sunday's I cook a pancake and eggs breakfast for the five of us, or nine of us if my other daughter is visiting.  We eat simple, healthy food, mostly vegetarian.  Breakfast is yogurt and granola, or toast and eggs (we buy cage free organic but only go through about 20/week) and coffee (we splurge on Keurig because we are on different schedules and only drink 1-2 cups per day).  Lunch is a sandwich, leftovers, or soup and milk or lemonade.  I pick the grandkids up and they get 3 cookies and an applesauce squeeze pouch and a bottle of water (from our kitchen filter).  Dinner is spaghetti and salad or stir-fried veggies; or burritos, or veggie burgers, tacos and beans, rice and veggies, etc.  We always have ice cream as everyone loves it, but no one eats a huge amount, just a small bowl each. I buy one bag/box each per week of potato chips, Cheezits, and tortilla chips and salsa.  We always have plenty of Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese on hand.

We rarely have other sweets.  While I love a good lager I can't remember the last time I had one.  Just doesn't fit into my daily schedule.  I usually have one when the whole family gets together, so maybe 1-2 beers/month.  We've had the same bottles of tequila and whiskey in the cupboard for over a year, so that is not very frequent either. Neither of us smokes.

We shop at Winco which is a local chain of employee owned discount markets.  I pick up a few things a week at Safeway which has higher prices on almost everything except milk (but much shorter expiration dates!) but is real close by.  I spend on average $170 at Winco and $30 at Safeway per week.  Both my wife and I have been watching our weight for the past year.  We had put on some pounds when we were living high on salary but now on retirement and wanting to trim down we just don't eat nearly as much; and much less eating out and luxury foods.  It seems the more wholesome, simple and nutritious the food, the more satisfying it is and the less that we feel a need to eat of it.  We grow some veggies in our garden but not enough to make a serious dent in our annual food bill.

Offline PorcupineKate

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Head Weed Puller
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 07:23:32 AM »
I spend an insane amount of money on food due to medical reasons. Between the laying hens, garden, buying from local farms and the supermarket we spend about $950 a month to feed the 2 of us. This includes the upkeep of the chickens and the recurring costs of the garden. I am working on getting that number down. I cook from scratch mostly out of necessity and my husband loves it.  It also keeps me from relying on convenience foods which tend to be more expensive and full of things I can't eat. 

The freezer chest is a great tool for reducing food costs.  I only buy organic or local pastured meats.  I mostly buy whole chickens over cut parts. We get usually get 4 to 5 meals from a good sized chicken plus the broth. You can cut them up your self before putting them in the freezer or just roast them like I do.  The left overs get made into various dishes and the bones get made into broth which gets used for soups, gravies, and cooking rice. It can be frozen of pressure canned. We get usually get 4 to 5 meals from a good sized chicken plus the broth. We also get a very large turkey from local farm and freeze the leftovers along with making broth. 

I buy pork, lamb, and beef buy the whole or half animal from local farms.  This saves me a lot of money on high quality pastured meat.  I also get the organ meats and soup bones.  I picked up a cook book called Odd Bits to learn how to cook all of this.  It helps me get the extra B vitamins I need and I use up more of the animal which lowers the overall cost.  Batch cooking and freezing leftovers in meal sized portions is a huge time and money saver particularly when I am not feeling well. 

Tracking prices and stocking up when you find a deal.  Basically start tracking what you are paying for things and track when they go on sale and stock up when they do.   You can do this with one store but also consider online, local farms, and other local stores.  I am finding Amazon to have the best pricing on a few things so I get that stuff shipped to the house.  When you do find a good sale try and buy enough to get to the next time it is on sale.  After a while you will find that sales rotate and you will be a better judge on how much to buy.  I buy lots of butter when I find a good sale and freeze it.  November and December I pick up organic flour and baking chocolate because the  local coop runs a sale.  I just get enough to cover the various family events but why pay full price if I don't have too.

I garden and have the time to preserve quite a bit of the harvest.  Even if you can't garden you can easily  take advantage of seasonal produce.  This time of year we have good deals on winter squashes and root veggies.  I buy a good sized box butternut squash from my local farm stand for $12.00.  I store it in the basement and squash till next spring. I will also pick up a hubbard squash and cut it up and freeze it in meal sized chunks to eat over the winter.  This time of year I have lots tomatoes, peppers, and tomatillos so I made couple of gallons of chili and put it in the freezer.   I also grow my own cooking herbs which can be easily done in pots if not the yard. These are easy to grow and need little care once established.

If you have the time you can start getting very creative on sourcing high quality foods. Cedar is an expert at this and her various threads are a goldmine of information. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:41:51 AM by PorcupineKate »

Offline redrider

• Prepper
  • Purveyor of Post Drills
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 07:34:19 AM »
A thousand seems high. I figure on $125 - $150 a week for the two of us, so $500 - $600 per month. That's for all groceries, not just food.

But it is getting tougher. It's a good thing there's no inflation - I'd be starving!

rr

osubuckeye4

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 07:55:10 AM »
Our family (wife, myself, kid, little dog) spends in the $900-1200/mo range these days, and we're pretty "wasteful"... we're going out to eat at least two times a month at sit-down restaurants with alcoholic drinks, and ordering in at least once a week. If we had to cut it down, we could get down to $800 without too large a hassle at all. If we completely changed our lifestyle and made everything from scratch, I'm sure we could get it considerably lower... there's just not enough hours in the day (well there are, just not enough desire to dedicate our free time to cooking)

I unfortunately can't really help you because I can't understand how you eat mostly chicken but are spending about $47/day on food? ($1400/30 days = $46.67).

As other have said, maybe start to save your receipts and figure out trends to see where it's all going? My guess is one of two things:

1) You're going out to eat more often than you realize. My wife went through something similar about 2 years ago, she asked why we were spending so much on food and I explained it was because we were going out to eat at nice restaurants 4-5 times a month. She didn't believe it, so I showed her our bank statements and she was legitimately surprised.

2) You're not actually spending $1400 a month on just food, but, you're subconsciously lumping in with the purchased food different household expenses like cleaning supplies and things of that nature that you purchase while shopping for food, which do add up.

My guess it's a combo of 1+2, but until you start to go over those itemized receipts, I couldn't say for sure.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 08:31:03 AM »
That's for all groceries, not just food.

Same here. I didn't include that in my post. TP, napkins, etc

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 08:34:55 AM »
Same here. I didn't include that in my post. TP, napkins, etc

I never could get the ratio of food to TP just right. :P

Offline Stwood

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 08:36:56 AM »
I never could get the ratio of food to TP just right. :P

Same problem here.  :facepalm: :rofl:

One week yer overstocked. The next week yer out.

Offline bigbear

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2017, 08:56:22 AM »
My family of 7 spends $300/week ($1200/month) on food and household items (TP, cleaning supplies, etc.).  Our eating out money is in our recreation budget (like MM said).

We don't focus too much on organic.  There's usually a significant price difference (30-75% depending on the item).  And that expense is just not in our budget.  And while I imagine organic is better than conventional, I'm not convinced how much better.  It's the preservative type things that we try to steer away from.  Our diet isn't perfect, but it's where we are now.

Organic vs. conventional studies are mixed (from a nutrient perspective, not ecology):
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-organic-food#section7

Interesting article from the processed food standpoint (the word 'organic' doesn't appear in the article, they focus on 'real' food):
http://www.summertomato.com/processed-food-vs-real-food

Our shopping:
Most of our shopping is at the local Giant grocer (for the better quality produce compared to other grocers in the area).  We do get some meats at Wal-Mart once a month or so.  But we do go to a 'bent/dent' type store for some good deals once a month or so.  We don't go to a bunch of grocers to get the best deal (just not worth our time).  We don't do too much couponing (just what we happen to stumble across that matches what we normally buy and where we shop).  But whenever there's a good sale on meat, we load up.  The more expensive grocer usually has a really good meat sale twice a year.  So we keep an eye out every spring/fall for that.  We don't have a membership to Sams/BJs/Costco any more (none within 30 minutes of the house).  We don't buy any prepared meals or things like frozen nuggets.  We don't make noodles or breads much (just not enough time in the day for us).  We usually invite friends/family over for dinner once a month. 

It's tough to tell someone to eat 'less healthy.'  Obviously it's great to eat healthy.  But expect to pay more.  Health, time, and cost are competing priorities in ways.  Organic typically requires more work for the grower than chemicals.  Plus organic may not just be healthier, it's trendy too.  So that's bumping the price up in the market.  Unfortunately, if you want to spend less, you probably either need to grow more of your own or move away from organic.  But will that come at a cost for health care down the line?

Maybe it's where I live (SE PA)... but I've found picking fruit can be as expensive as getting them at the grocery.  CSA's are pricey too (especially if you're like many people I know who end up wasting much of their produce).  We typically pick blueberries, cherries, and apples.  Again, not an organic orchard.  We freeze a bunch, make some pie filling, and apple sauce.  But it's more for the 'experience' than a real cost savings.  So I can't wait until our bushes/trees are in full production! 

Our menus:
A normal weekday breakfast include yogurts, fruit, and cereal/oatmeal.  On weekends, I'll make eggs, pancakes, etc. on Saturdays.  I brew coffee for the ride in to work.  Lunch for me is leftovers, yogurt, fruit, water.  Lunch for the family is ham/cheese rollups, egg salad, fruit, granola bar, chips, milk/water.  Dinner's a meat (chicken and ground beef most commonly), starch (potato, rice, noodle commonly), and frozen veggie whether it's in separate, grilled, casserole, crockpot, soup... with milk/water/lemonade/tea.  My father-in-law is a McCormick retiree, so we have access to the company store.  Usually it's pennies on the dollar, so we rarely buy spices elsewhere.  Not sure I'd buy their pre-mixed seasonings otherwise (usually a little too salty for me anyway).  We have a desert after nearly every dinner (ice cream or cookies commonly).  We have homemade cookies about half the time (wish it were more, but time...).  The most common snacks we have in the house are Cheese Nips, potato chips, and whatever candy is leftover from summer parades (still have a bucket), Easter (still have a bunny or 3), etc... 

Our garden:
Our garden offsets about 33-50% of veggies in the summer.  And about 5% the rest of the year (just froze 5 more meals worth of beans last weekend).  We buy a few dozen ear of corn from the farmer down the street ($3 for 13) to eat fresh and freeze (probably have 10 meals worth frozen).  Much cheaper than fresh store bought ears and pretty competitive with prepackaged/frozen (about $0.75/lb).  It's not an organic farm and probably uses GMO corn (like most scaled farmers) though.  We have chickens, so that's a few breakfasts and lunches (and sometimes a dinner).  I sell a few cartons (usually two cartons for $5/18 eggs a week) at work to offset feed costs and have enough eggs for the family.  Our blueberry and raspberry bushes really started producing this years.  They were nice to have in a bowl, on pancakes/cereal, or on a pound cake.  But not enough to put up for winter.  I expect my apple trees to be there in a couple of years.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2017, 09:51:04 AM »
We call "groceries" anything that is consumed: human food, dog food, chicken feed, cow food, TP, paper goods, etc.
household is reusable - dishes, cloth napkins (might I recommend these!  we got cheap ones somewhere.  I do not iron them  ::) just wash and fold in half in a cute basket), towels, etc.

eating out is separate (unless I am pregnant, then it is an Essential)

when shopping, look at expiration dates: cream cheese for example is usually 6 months out.  When it is about $1/8oz package (usually 1.79), I buy 24 of them.  That lasts us until they come on sale again (as long as hubby doesn't make a lot of cheesecake).  Sour cream is the same.
Chips come on sale around the super bowl and Memorial/Labor day.  Baking supplies - including herbs and spices - in early November to after Christmas.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2017, 10:34:32 AM »
 That seems like a lot of money, what are the higher cost items ?

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2017, 10:42:07 AM »
In my opinion, a big part of shopping frugally for food is watching the sales in your local grocery stores... stock up on the special of the week. Even if you don't coupon at all (and many of the manufacturers' coupons are for junk food, after all), watching sales is a huge savings. If you are insistent that everything must be organic, obviously this won't really work out for you, since those items rarely (if ever) are sold as "loss-leaders" in the grocery store ads. Your CSA probably helps with that, though.

If you want only grass-fed beef or organically raised chicken and eggs, you do have options. For the beef, you can often find a local producer of grass-fed cows that you can purchase and have butchered locally... the price per lb will be slightly higher than the grocery store's regular beef prices, but much less than the organic labelled beef. You will have to buy a lot more at one time than you may typically do, and if you mostly eat a particular cut of beef, you'll be faced with things you have never (probably) bought in the past... talk to the butcher about the options for the way the beef is butchered and packaged to suit yourself. You can also get them to save the beef fat in case you want to prepare your own tallow (soapmakers often like to do this). You can also get them to save you some soup bones for making your own beef stock.

If you want organic chicken and eggs, it may well be worth raising your own or finding someone near you who does. It will still be higher than sale prices on chicken and eggs at the grocery store (non-organic), but maybe less than the organic labeled stuff.

For example... when coffee is on sale for $5.99 for a big 2-lb container, I stock up. I typically rotate a 6-month supply in my pantry for that. Like MS, I buy certain things for the pantry during seasonal sales... When the Delmonico steaks are on sale at $4.99/lb, I buy a LOT. Don't buy things that are out of season... citrus in the dead of winter is a good buy... green chiles in the fall... asparagus in the spring.

Next, plan a menu for the week (even if it is just in your head). Don't neglect pulling things out of the freezer in time to thaw naturally, or you'll find yourself shopping last-minute and paying the highest price for whatever sounds good to you at the store.

I don't think I have paid more than $600/month for all our groceries in years (we feed our family of three plus my parents). I know this is probably low compared to most people, but I also do a lot of canning/dehydrating, etc.

Remember that toiletries (toothpaste, soap, laundry detergent, shaving cream, razors...) all are crazy cheap if you watch the specials on them (southernsavers.com is a great site) at the drugstores -- you'll never really get as good a deal on this stuff at the grocery store, in my experience. I really never pay more than $1/tube of toothpaste (and that is for Crest, which my husband demands... the rest are often free or about $.50).

Truly... this is mostly about changing your habits, which takes time and (to some extent) involves a learning curve. Be creative... make it fun...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:50:13 AM by LvsChant »

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2017, 11:24:44 AM »
Plan meals for a week and shop from a list,buying nothing extra...
make larger stock of soaps,Toilet paper ,etc and only shop sales.
Use non disposable dishes,silverware,napkins.
Package leftovers as meals for next day or as soup starters.
Rice,pastas,potatoes,squash make great components to base a meal and stretch your dollars.
Eating healthy can be less costly when buying in bulk and often spices can make a basic meal taste special.
Eat seasonal as imported foodstuffs are costly often many times the cost of local produce.

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2017, 11:25:33 AM »
[DAY 1]

I skipped breakfast, but my wife had a couple eggs
Left overs for lunch

Wife and I split a $10 sandwich for dinner [Jersey Mike's]

However she also went to the store to grab some groceries to stock the fridge: (These have not yet been consumed)

1qty @ $2.29 Simply Lemonade = $2.29
4qty @ $1.99 Forage Lemon yogurt = $7.96
1qty @ $4.79 Daves killer bread = $4.79
1qty @ $3.80 Almond butter = $3.80
1qty @ $7.99 Pastured Dozen Eggs = $7.99
4.23lbs @ $2.99 Organic grapes =  $12.65
Total with tax = $39.69

So I guess we spent $50 today  :-[
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:39:58 AM by Black November »

LVWood

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2017, 11:48:00 AM »
8 dollar eggs?
Not a chance in (you know where) I would ever spend that much for a dozen.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2017, 12:29:00 PM »
  You butter your almonds?  gasp...$8 eggs, are they CONDOR EGGS? 
I suggest that you get some vitamins and eat eggs off the rack. or find some farm fresh eggs.