Author Topic: Help! My wife and I somehow average $1400 a month on food  (Read 8234 times)

Offline Smurf Hunter

• Survival Veteran
Re: Help! My wife and I somehow average $1400 a month on food
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 12:32:55 PM »
8 dollar eggs?
Not a chance in (you know where) I would ever spend that much for a dozen.

I splurge $3.59 for a dozen XL local eggs delivered by the milk man.  If I've in a pinch and need a lot more, I can get the Kroger 18 pack mass produced stuff for a couple dollars.
4+ lbs. of grapes?  That's a lot of fiber!

In any case, I don't really see a meal besides breakfast in those groceries. 

I'm no chef, but I enjoy pretending I am.  By that I mean there are staples I try to keep on hand at all times.

1) chicken breasts
2) chicken broth
3) onions/carrots/celery
4) eggs
5) oils/spices/etc

Obviously that's not all, but that baseline allows lots of flexibility.  Could be stir fry, a soup, a casserole...

Give me some bell peppers, I've got everything for chicken fajitas.
A bag of frozen peas and carrots?  A chicken pot pie.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 12:59:46 PM »
Eggs last a long time.  Even if you could only get to the rural areas around you once a month to buy eggs, you could keep 8 dz in your fridge for a month before they go bad.  Local homegrown eggs around here are $4/dz.

Also, that grocery stop looks like a "I'm hungry and want something quick and easy but still healthy" instead of a grocery run.

Maybe try to limit store runs to once a week.  I bet you save $100 right there.

Offline mountainmoma

• Survival Demonstrator
  • suburban homesteader
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2017, 01:07:10 PM »
[DAY 1]

I skipped breakfast, but my wife had a couple eggs
Left overs for lunch

Wife and I split a $10 sandwich for dinner [Jersey Mike's]

However she also went to the store to grab some groceries to stock the fridge: (These have not yet been consumed)

1qty @ $2.29 Simply Lemonade = $2.29
4qty @ $1.99 Forage Lemon yogurt = $7.96
1qty @ $4.79 Daves killer bread = $4.79
1qty @ $3.80 Almond butter = $3.80
1qty @ $7.99 Pastured Dozen Eggs = $7.99
4.23lbs @ $2.99 Organic grapes =  $12.65
Total with tax = $39.69

So I guess we spent $50 today  :-[

Edited to say, I agree with Morning Sunshine, that is not a thought out once a week grocery store run. ANd, yes, going hungry after work does lead to this type of impulse buys. Shop once a week, make do in between and money will be saved. Keep tracking it....

Prices are similar to around here, although good quality eggs can be had for $7 in some spots. The eggs are not the killer on the budget, you likely are not buying these every day -- keep tracking.... Almond butter depends on how often you are going thru it. Daves killer bread is a good bread at a reasonable price. Actually, all of it depends on how often...so keep tracking, and soon you will see if you have an expesive yogurt, beverage or almond butter habit or something else ... it will become clear.

If it was my budget, so far I would think the eggs are reasonable as it is a good quality, whole food. Daves bread is totally reasonable. If the yogurt was one or two containers a day, I might think it was cheaper to buy a quart of yogurt, put it in container to bring to work with a dollup of jam. I would not have bought the grapes as an out of season, imported item, even if labeled organic. I would be looking for apples and pears, and a lower price. Grapes are nice, but that is 13$ for not much nutrients. Beverages can be a budget killer, so depends on how much a month. If that is 1/2 pound f almond butter, it is a reasonable price. I like it fresh ground, but cant afford it.

backyard eggs are often $7/dozen, organic feed around here.

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Lifetime MSB & PermaEthos Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 01:16:38 PM »
8 dollar eggs?
Not a chance in (you know where) I would ever spend that much for a dozen.

I got to double check.... the receipt just says Pasture Verd 7.99 I assumed it was eggs but not sure what Pastured Verd is...

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 01:22:34 PM »
  I had to look at your profile...I live in Louisiana and a dozen farm eggs,or even duck eggs (they taste the same!) at the local health food market cost $2 to $2.49 and I bet many things ,say HOLSUM BREAD is $2.19 a loaf, back to my thought is your economy and produce is not the same average cost where you are verses where I am as I get whole,dressed,farm raised chicken for $3.49 (whole chicken,not a pound) and that is already ROASTED!

Last thought is we have a cell phone APP that price shops local stores for best prices and coupons etc and bet you also can find one...it takes a bit of work to economise ,but well worth the effort.

Offline Cedar

• ...just aDD water...
  • TSP Supreme Galactic Ant
  • Dont wait for the storm to pass, dance in the rain
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2017, 01:39:05 PM »
1qty @ $2.29 Simply Lemonade = $2.29
4qty @ $1.99 Forage Lemon yogurt = $7.96
1qty @ $4.79 Daves killer bread = $4.79
1qty @ $3.80 Almond butter = $3.80
1qty @ $7.99 Pastured Dozen Eggs = $7.99
4.23lbs @ $2.99 Organic grapes =  $12.65
Total with tax = $39.69

Lemonade:
1 bottle of organic lemon juice $3.00, but use 1/4 cup per half gallon
Water $0.00
1/4-1/2 cup sugar per half gallon

You will get at least 5 gallons (20qts)  of lemonade for around $5 or less. Which means you saved yourself $43.51.

Bread

I love Dave's, but you can easily make bread... For not very much. Add whatever you want in it. I have posted my normal gi-tp bread recipe here a few times. I hate day old bread, so make it in mini pans. That is what I have been doing the last two years now. Splurge and get Dave's now and again, with Dave's look for day old. I get it at Gleaners is why I eat it, but I would never pay that price.

yogurt
Buy some organic milk $10/gallon. Buy your Forage Lemon yogurt $8 for 24oz. Mother it off in a Crock-Pot and ice chest, towels....and you will get 140.80 oz for $18. Then mother it off again with the last cup. After a few to nds, you might have to buy a few tablespoons of the Forage lemon again.

Almond butter
It is probably cheaper to buy it, unless you get a great find on almonds... After Christmas? But try making nut butter. REALLY easy to do.

Eggs
Are the eggs you buy made out of silver or gold? Yikes. Someone has some backyard hens somewhere. Don't buy them for over $3-3.50/doz. Look up n CL if you have to.

Grapes:
Buy and eat what is in season. You have local grapes around right now. Look on CL, call extension. Backyard grape owners don't spray their grapes.

Cedar

Offline Cedar

• ...just aDD water...
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2017, 01:54:53 PM »
It does sound like work, but making bread is 15 mins hands on time. If I am in a hurry, I use the breadmaker for kneading it, but anymore I find it is easier to mix, knead, rise in the same bowl, less stuff to wash. Use as little flour s you can for kneading, it has a thinner crust.

Yogurt? 5 minutes hands on time?

Every single person I have made homemade lemonade for, starts making it at their house. I used to stock cases of lemon juice for Lemonade.

I read a very long time ago, each time you take a trip to the grocery store, adds on $40 over your intended purchases. I literally was saving my ex bf and his son $5,000-8,000 a year in groceries, as I was not buying ready made food, and started shopping once a month, which then dnded up being once every couple months.

My brother and his wife shop daily for groceries.. I hate to see their grocery bill, but if  that $40 is true, they spend a schwack extra.

Cedar

osubuckeye4

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 02:31:29 PM »
Lemonade:
1 bottle of organic lemon juice $3.00, but use 1/4 cup per half gallon
Water $0.00
1/4-1/2 cup sugar per half gallon

You will get at least 5 gallons (20qts)  of lemonade for around $5 or less. Which means you saved yourself $43.51.

That's a great suggestion. I switched to water/coffee and my wife mostly drinks water along with the occasional "luxury" soda brand once or twice a week, but if we're ever entertaining a bunch of people I'll put that lemonade recipe to use.

Not that the markup on most pre-made stuff isn't absurd, but the markup on 64-128 oz bottles of lemonade/fruit juices is especially INSANE (and out here, you also have to deal with the "sugary beverage" tax, don't get me started on that)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 02:36:48 PM by osubuckeye4 »

Offline David in MN

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2017, 03:00:56 PM »
I used to shop daily. It actually can save money. You just buy the freshest ingredients and take advantage of current sales. That's why good chefs do it. But that was pre-baby.

It weirds some people out that I would walk in not knowing what I would cook that night and decide after looking over the produce and meat. I'm not afraid to ask the butcher what the best deal is. At the end of the week leftover veggies become stock in the freezer.

It's a more European way to cook but it will force you to be a better cook because you're literally playing Iron Chef every day. I usually kept it under $20. Granted there would be days where I'm coming home with shrimp, blood oranges, and artichokes sweating a little. But if you've got cookbooks from the world over you'll hit something.

Of course staples (butter, onions, carrots, olive oil, flour, cheese, etc.) were Costco hits. So at about $700 per month we ate the way one would at a trendy French bistro. It's not a bad lifestyle. But I was a professional cook on/off for about 8 years.

Offline Cedar

• ...just aDD water...
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 05:20:51 PM »
the occasional "luxury" soda brand once or twice a week,

Other than my detested mountain dew I drink for migraines, we don't drink soda around here. We love organic  spritzers, but started taking club soda, pour it into our glass drinking bottles (recycled Voss), add a tablespoon of organic juice, or the juice off homecanned berries, and you got spritzer. I have been eyeballing those machines which make carbonated water, but in a pinch, I just do tapwater and juice. I basically get 6-8 "cans" of luxury soda for  $1.50 tops.

Cedar

Offline Smurf Hunter

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 05:30:47 PM »
Other than my detested mountain dew I drink for migraines, we don't drink soda around here. We love organic  spritzers, but started taking club soda, pour it into our glass drinking bottles (recycled Voss), add a tablespoon of organic juice, or the juice off homecanned berries, and you got spritzer. I have been eyeballing those machines which make carbonated water, but in a pinch, I just do tapwater and juice. I basically get 6-8 "cans" of luxury soda for  $1.50 tops.

Cedar

I have 5 gallon "corny kegs" that originally were for soda-pop but are now used by home beer brewers.  Just add water and turn on the CO2 pressure.  You can buy the machine, but I'm only out $100 in hardware and can of course serve draft beer too.  (I haven't made beer in ages)

Offline Fixit

• Survivalist Mentor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 07:37:03 PM »
First let me say that you are spending more a month on food than I make . On a high dollar month i may spend $200. Yes we grind our own flours and make our own foods from staples . Sugar , salt  and most herbs that we don't grow are purchased in bulk .
 We grow a lot of our own stuff plus I help with a food give away every week . That's 5 to 6 hours of work but in turn after it is over I look at the surplus and take home what I can use now or preserve for future use. I have left there with lots of organic mark produce that just needed someone to put it up .
 This works for me . Your lifestyle is different and what I have found is that most people adjust their lifestyle based on their income. I am not sure how you spend $8 for eggs. Though that's about what Jack gets for his duck eggs.

Offline Frugal Upstate

• Dedicated Contributor
  • aka Jenn Fowler and Jenn @ Frugal Upstate ;)
    • Frugal Upstate
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2017, 06:18:22 AM »
I always have a hard time saying how much we spend in a month because we've had a deep pantry for so long, bought bulk meat, canned etc.  My monthly cash envelope for groceries for our family of 4 (without eating out, or including dog food) is $200, but I frequently pilfer up to $100 from other envelopes.  Special canning buys (like $30 for two boxes of paste tomatoes to make salsa & sauce) might be extra but then lessen the cost later. 

Eating all organic is far more expensive.  Right now ALDI and Walmart are running conventional eggs at $.79 a dozen.  So you are paying $7.20 more for your eggs.  If you buy eggs twice a month, that's $172.80 more per year on eggs than if you bought conventional.  Is that worth it in order to have organic? Only you can decide.  You may feel yes, it is due to food quality concerns.  But you probably have multiple items like that

I blogged about frugal living for 10 years, and I always said, you should save money on the things that don't really matter, so that you have the money for the things that do natter to you...and only you can decide what things do matter to you. 

I'm going to guess that you tend to do all your shopping at one store because it's convenient, and that the in store is where you can get the organic/natural products that are important to you.  Perhaps if you separated out the "important" stuff from the "unimportant", and then price shopped around for that less important stuff at more discount sources you could trim a bit of the fat?

Also if you haven't checked out the organic products at places like Walmart, Target & ALDI in the last few years, you may be surprised at the variety, quality & price.

Good luck

Offline Redman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Lost in the 50's
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2017, 07:19:35 AM »
I'm going to guess that you tend to do all your shopping at one store because it's convenient, .........
Also if you haven't checked out the organic products at places like Walmart, Target & ALDI in the last few years, you may be surprised at the variety, quality & price.

Good luck

We bypass the convenient store, only 1/2 mile away, and go to another 6 miles away. Why? Prices. For what we would spend at the local store we can buy twice as much at the other store. The other store is a "value" store as opposed to an "up scale" store. Wife likes chips etc. I refuse to buy them anywhere but Aldi's, we also buy canned goods only at Aldi's unless there is a product we want that they don't have. I can go the the value store and Aldi's in the same mileage as a round trip to the value store so I plan our buying to do that when ever possible. That being said I do watch the flyers for the local store and will go there of the price is right on items we want.

osubuckeye4

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2017, 07:50:54 AM »

Cedar

We have a soda stream and when we were avid pop drinkers we used it very often. These days though, we mostly just make carbonated water with it. I'll say that it's way cheaper in the long run to pay the $50 for the soda stream and then $12 for the CO2 tank (refills are less), than it is to buy seltzer water by the bottle/case. The bottles are ridiculously marked up, but the cases definitely add up over time as well.

That said, we've pretty much cut out soda as a family. My wife will occasionally pick up a 4 or 6 pack of something on the exotic/costly side (Jones, Cactus Cooler, Frostie Blue Cream, etc.) if she is feeling like a treat, but that will sit in our fridge for a month before it's gone.

If it became more of a habit for her, I'd look into a way to mitigate the cost.. but $8/month for her to have a soda on a weekend or after a long day at work once in a blue moon isn't breaking the bank by any stretch. There's a ton of other luxuries we could cut before it came to that.

On my end, I switched from buying a case of beer every week... to buying a handle of cheap scotch/whiskey... to now buying a bottle of nice scotch/whiskey once a month (most months I don't even finish it, so I've started to established a collection of good scotches/whiskeys).

I don't know, I found the more often I drank cheap booze... the less I appreciated it. It didn't really feel like a treat or celebration, it felt like routine and I didn't think it was a good routine to establish.

As I write this, I don't know if any of this helps Black November at all  :-\... just sharing household experiences/trends that we've put into practice. I'll stop now and let someone else get the thread back on track.  8)

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2017, 10:43:54 AM »
@Cedar: Interesting about the extra $40 per shopping trip. I have to say that my typical shopping is done at least once/week. That is the best way to be sure to catch all the sales on the grocery store's specials. Many items go on sale about every 6 weeks or so in a rotating cycle, so if I buy enough to last at least 6 weeks of a great sale item, chances are good that I'll catch it when it goes on sale the next time -- but not if I only shop once/month.

I think the problem can be solved with discipline (and never shop when you are hungry :) ) I typically check out with only the sale items in my cart and nothing else. Of course, I am grateful to all those impulse shoppers who make it possible for me to get the great deals. If everyone shopped like I do, the grocery stores would have to either raise prices or go out of business...

Offline mountainmoma

• Survival Demonstrator
  • suburban homesteader
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2017, 11:27:11 AM »
@Cedar: Interesting about the extra $40 per shopping trip. I have to say that my typical shopping is done at least once/week. That is the best way to be sure to catch all the sales on the grocery store's specials. Many items go on sale about every 6 weeks or so in a rotating cycle, so if I buy enough to last at least 6 weeks of a great sale item, chances are good that I'll catch it when it goes on sale the next time -- but not if I only shop once/month.

I think the problem can be solved with discipline (and never shop when you are hungry :) ) I typically check out with only the sale items in my cart and nothing else. Of course, I am grateful to all those impulse shoppers who make it possible for me to get the great deals. If everyone shopped like I do, the grocery stores would have to either raise prices or go out of business...

Yes, discipline. I have been shopping for staples from a once a month delivery, and at Grocery Outlet. But, this weekend, I happened on a sale flyer for my local health food store, and had 2 items that I would use unbelievably cheap. Westbrae organic canned beans for $1/can, normally these are $2.69/can. Yes, I know that cheaper beans can be bought, maybe at .69/can on sale somewhere else. But, Westbrae is a much better quality, because no pesticides, yes, but also their cans are safer and the actual quality of the beans by sight and taste are better. So, I got some, may go back for a few more, I more often eat from dried beans, lentils an awful lot and some pintos, but make home made hummus from garbanzos and like a few other ready cans for when I mess up on plans. The other item was Natures path organic cereal that was 1/2 off. So, I bought 2 of the large bulk bags, which altogether is equivalent to 5 normal sized boxes. So, because of sale is now $2/box equivalent. There are some weeks of summer where cold cereal is all I can handle, so now I have next summers cold cereal. My "impulse" buy was 2 cans of Bon Ami cleanser, as this is my main cleaning agent, so those were $1.50/each, regular priced. That is never on sale, but is still cheap and effective ( I can clean without scratching glass shower doors, glass tiles, plastic shower surrounds, as well as scour pots with one cheap product that has no bleach to bother my septic ! ) Total out the door was $23 dollars, 10 cans organic beans, 4 lbs organic gluten free cereal, 2 cans cleaner.

Back to your planning for this thread, so yes, buy a sale if it truly is what you use that is the time to stock up. Otherwise, stick to the plan. Since you have a CSA, the best may be to keep your running list on the refrigerator, of course, for those staple items you see are running low, then once you see what vegetables you have for the week, look what else you have in the pantry, plan meals around that, so add to your list a few things that will make those meals happen with those vegetables. Go to the store once a week, right after the csa delivery or next day, and stick to the list and the meal plan you have made.

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2017, 05:17:24 PM »
[DAY 2]

I skipped breakfast. Wife had a few eggs
Lunch was left overs.
Dinner was a Papa Murphys pizza $16.40

Normally we do more cooking, but this week has been kinda hectic.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2017, 05:25:14 PM »
[DAY 2]

I skipped breakfast. Wife had a few eggs
Lunch was left overs.
Dinner was a Papa Murphys pizza $16.40

Normally we do more cooking, but this week has been kinda hectic.

any snacks?  you did not eat anything until lunch?

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2017, 05:29:47 PM »
Quote from: Morning Sunshine
any snacks?  you did not eat anything until lunch?
No. I know it's not healthy, but I leave for work super early so lunch and dinner are my main meals.

Offline David in MN

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2017, 05:50:28 PM »
I routinely eat 2 meals per day. Breakfast at 10am and dinner at 7pm. I've been digging into this and there's not really evidence that there is a correct number of meals per day. Studies are conflicting (often based on who paid for them).

I've seen a number of former athletes (I think Hershall Walker was the first I learned) cut to one meal per day. Men in particular seem to perform better with one massive meal a couple hours before bed and working their day fasting. It makes sense when you realize we recover during sleep (when every bodybuilder knows mass grows) and we tax our energy during the day. Align the hormones to feed on fat during the day and replenish overnight. This is less evident in women. Might be something in our male hunting and female gathering past.

Anyhow, my point is not to worry.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2017, 06:18:26 PM »
Same here. Thats what I've done most of my life. 1-2 meals. Now that I'm retired, my meal times have changed, but still usually only 2 meals.

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 07:22:45 PM »
[DAY 3]

Skipped breakfast. Wife had two eggs
Left overs for lunch
Dinner takeout Panda Express $19.02

We also picked up our weekly big box of veggies from the CSA $33.60. Not yet consumed.

Again, we usually don't eat out so much, but it has been a strange week. Maybe now that we have more veggies, we will cook more.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2017, 05:09:57 AM »
  Sounds to me like you have reigned in spending just by the effort required to list the expenditures.

Offline Billie D

• Prepper
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2017, 08:34:21 AM »
I saw that you are in Bonney Lake.  I'm also from the area.  I've found that prices at Fred Meyers are usually much higher than other places in the area.
Check out your local Winco. Try not to on the weekend, it's crazy busy.
But... they aren't fancy, so the prices are lower. Often times you can actually get the larger size product cheaper than the smaller, because they got a deal on it.  I'm not a huge fan of their meats, but will buy them if I know the name brand.
Produce is good, and priced well, and they have bulk items that I buy to put up in my storage.
It's worth a shot to go and try it out!
Also... I think in Bonney Lake you have a Grocery Outlet?  I don't do my "grocery shopping" there.. but it's a good place to watch for deals, and if you sign up for their email list, you'll see when they get in some killer deals.

What CSA are you using? I've been looking around, but haven't signed up yet.

Offline mountainmoma

• Survival Demonstrator
  • suburban homesteader
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2017, 09:18:36 AM »
  Sounds to me like you have reigned in spending just by the effort required to list the expenditures.

budgets and dieting -- the act of keeping track pushes most of the changes

Offline Smurf Hunter

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2017, 09:20:09 AM »
I saw that you are in Bonney Lake.  I'm also from the area.  I've found that prices at Fred Meyers are usually much higher than other places in the area.
Check out your local Winco. Try not to on the weekend, it's crazy busy.
But... they aren't fancy, so the prices are lower. Often times you can actually get the larger size product cheaper than the smaller, because they got a deal on it.  I'm not a huge fan of their meats, but will buy them if I know the name brand.
Produce is good, and priced well, and they have bulk items that I buy to put up in my storage.
It's worth a shot to go and try it out!
Also... I think in Bonney Lake you have a Grocery Outlet?  I don't do my "grocery shopping" there.. but it's a good place to watch for deals, and if you sign up for their email list, you'll see when they get in some killer deals.

I'm about 10 miles north of your guys in Auburn.  I think Fred Meyer is the most affordable of the mainstream super markets.  Try going to QFC or Safeway and you're bill might increase 20%.

I sometimes hit the WinCo in Kent for bulk food purchases.  They sell mylar, food grade buckets, grain, dried soup and even dog food by bulk weight.  Usually dry goods are what I'm after, as their meat and produce is of marginal quality for my tastes. While there are some good values, I feel like shopping there is psychological conditioning for an international relief organization. If you want to hear a dozen foreign languages, and have as many people cut in front of you, pay with coins, demanding the clerk allow them to use EBT for tobacco, steal your parking spot, etc. the WinCo off 212th in Kent, WA is for you!

Offline Black November

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2017, 09:23:16 AM »

Been a member for many years. They are great http://www.takerootfarm.com/

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2017, 10:12:34 AM »
PS: I hope you don't take any comments on your purchases as criticism... as for me, I'm only offering comments based on my experience that may help you... I'm sure the others are doing the same.

(My husband loves Panda Express -- the rest of us not so much. Every now and then, he'll stop on the way home from a meeting, etc. to pick up his own special treat).

Offline Stwood

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2017, 10:25:46 AM »
If you want to hear a dozen foreign languages, and have as many people cut in front of you, pay with coins, demanding the clerk allow them to use EBT for tobacco, steal your parking spot, etc. the WinCo off 212th in Kent, WA is for you!

Sounds like you ought to go in and kick some ass and take numbers.  :rofl: