Author Topic: Nitro Pills  (Read 409 times)

Offline Redman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Lost in the 50's
Nitro Pills
« on: February 06, 2020, 06:30:02 AM »
If you are a person that carries a bottle of nitro pills daily I think another thing that comes in handy to have with you is some children's (81)mg aspirin. If you have the nitro pills you are probably on an aspirin regimen anyway.

I keep my bottle of pills in a pants pocket however it sometimes goes through the clothes washer, not to good on them. Of course I forget to order more. Several times I've had chest discomfort and taken a baby aspirin and they usually do as well and almost as quickly as the nitro pills. The low dose aspirin has been said to stop heart attacks. Just an FYI and FWIW.

:facepalm: Reminds me I need to order more nitro pills. 

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
Re: Nitro Pills
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 03:53:08 PM »
You really should get some of the "pill capsules" for on your key chain.  Something like this will easily survive many trips through the washer.

Offline Redman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Lost in the 50's
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 05:18:34 AM »
Yes of course. The post was aimed at the accidentally loss of the pills however. I was just giving an example. Stuff happens.

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 04:51:08 PM »
Sorry, thought you were complaining about them getting ruined going through the washer.

Offline Redman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Lost in the 50's
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 06:12:02 PM »
Sorry, thought you were complaining about them getting ruined going through the washer.

8) No problem.

Offline Stwood

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 06:28:57 PM »
I carry the prescription bottle, which will fall out of your pocket if the jeans get upside down working on something, or takin em off.  ::).

I did buy one of those sealed metal containers, but the little ring on top gave way after a week of it being on my keyring. It evaporated somewhere.....