Author Topic: CloudCoin thread  (Read 907 times)

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
CloudCoin thread
« on: January 31, 2018, 02:19:09 PM »
I was listening to The Conspiracy Show from last week and one of the segments was "Beyond Bitcoin"  They were talking about CloudCoin and how it's a new technology that is faster than Bitcoin.  With the way Bitcoin has ballooned in price, it's just the next technology that is looking to join crypto currency.

However, Digital Frontier News is giving away 5 CloudCoins to anyone that signs up to receive the e-book Beyond Bitcoin.

I figured I'd let you guys know about it.  They are probably going to be worthless, but what the heck.

I get a kick back if you go through my affiliate link, Digital Frontier News

Or here's a link directly to that page Digital Frontier News

Offline fritz_monroe

• The Defenestrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
    • The Homestead Fritz
Re: CloudCoin thread
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 06:02:43 AM »
Hmm, I thought this would start some discussion about a future type of cryptocurrency that does not use the block chain.  This seems to be the first cryptocurrency that doesn't use the block chain.

Do you guys think that Bitcoin is the end all for cryptocurrency?  What will follow?

If anyone else has read this Beyond Bitcoin, do you think that this RAIDA (Redundant Array of Independent Detection Agents) is something that will change the world of cryptocurrency or is it just something that the CloudCoin people have created to build CloudCoin on?

LVWood

Re: CloudCoin thread
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 09:08:21 AM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 02:53:13 PM by Mr. Bill »