Author Topic: Great Battery Charger , the ACCUPOWER IQ338XL High Tech Battery Charger/Tester  (Read 81 times)

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
  Our high tech portable world places some tough demands on batteries and we strive to equip ourselves with the best batteries to keep those wheels turning. This 4 slot charger will handle most every battery for portable devices from AAA,AA,C,D, Lithium from 10350,18-650-26-650 and with test/charge at 500,700,1000,1500 Milliamp while operating from 100-240 AC OR 12 volts DC.

Simple operation, insert a cell and the charger automatically detects cell type and starts charging at the default rate of 500mA. In addition Charge - Test and Discharge - Test programs may be selected by the Mode button. Charge - Test program first discharges the cell then fully charges the cell displaying charged capacity when completed. Discharge - Test mode first fully charges the cell, then discharges the cell while measuring current and time, then fully charges the cell displaying discharged capacity when completed. Internal resistance is measured and displayed for all cells inserted.

OK ,I have hands on one and am very impressed with this charger and the price is competitive with other 'smart' chargers at just about $50. This charger does all of the batteries that I currently use and gives me the information (even Cell Internal RESISTANCE)  That it is my new favorite....in the market for a new charger ?  This may well be the one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DZCSVD2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1