Author Topic: Microwave attacks  (Read 610 times)

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Microwave attacks
« on: March 26, 2019, 04:45:50 AM »
Recently 60 minutes aired a story about microwave attacks in China and Cuba. Obviously the US must also have such technology including one would expect the deep state. Given that, such episodes by 60 minutes and the media are not giving the full story by any means. If you are a survivalist it seems you have to study this to determine if there is anything that you can do and what is the possible future threat. In my opinion the libertarian do nothing attitude to not protest or ask questions as well as deny there is any threat or doesn’t always work either

https://medium.com/@Jay_Coins/my-gear-as-a-targeted-individual-here-is-the-shielding-i-wear-30ee9fd78475

https://www.cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/video/iuI6t0dxb8Biba5_IYxeOckan0F7YJua/targeting-americans-billionaire-on-the-bus-monaco/

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Re: Microwave attacks
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 05:02:07 AM »
This also reminds me of my friend’s backyard where there is some kind of cell tower by the state police barracks and there is a prison nearby. I tried to set up a tent once in the backyard and I just could not sleep or feel right. My laptop also used to crash there with a weird BIOS message. It always crashed in that neighborhood but never anywhere else. Once I tried to shut it off before the crash finished and I damaged the hard drive. After geek squad fixed it that crash seemed to stop happening and other laptops don’t crash in the same way

Anyway I would suspect living in a rural area or in a underground basement, underground house or other specific structure would make microwave attacks not possible in such structures just like when I am inside some buildings my cell phone doesn’t work very well

From what I am seeing, a thin layer of aluminum foil or something similar completely blocks microwaves. It seems that a steel storage container would block microwaves
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 05:16:48 AM by surfivor »

Offline Redman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Lost in the 50's
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 06:08:29 AM »
I saw the thread title and immediately thought of this.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 10:40:07 AM »

From what I am seeing, a thin layer of aluminum foil or something similar completely blocks microwaves. ...

See... the tinfoil hats all make sense now :)

Offline N8TV Whisker Biscuit

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 04:12:31 PM »
It'll be interesting when 5G hits everywhere in the cities.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 05:01:55 PM »
There are concerns about 5G .. It also sounds like there are security concerns because of a company connected to China. It would make sense to violate your privacy or freedom by using China where none of it matters

Israel is delaying plans for 5G, they want to see how it works out in the US first

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/124515/security-israel-chinas-huawei-5g-network/

Harel Menashri, head of cyber department at the Holon Institute of Technology in Israel and a founder of the Shin Bet’s cyber division, said that Israel should wait to see how the Five Eyes alliance—comprised of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand—proceed before making its own decision on whether to permit Huawei to take part in an Israeli 5G tender.

=======

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47305420

The US is campaigning hard among allies to exclude the Chinese telecoms giant Huawei from delivering 5G.

"We have serious concerns over Huawei's obligations to the Chinese government and the danger that poses to the integrity of telecommunications networks in the US and elsewhere," Bill Evanina, head of America's National Counterintelligence and Security Center has said.

=======

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huawei

Although successful internationally, Huawei has faced difficulties in some markets, due to allegations – primarily from the United States government - regarding cybersecurity concerns. Especially with the development of 5G wireless networks, there have been calls from the U.S. to prevent use of products by Huawei or fellow Chinese telecom ZTE to the U.S. or its allies. The company has argued that its products posed "no greater cybersecurity risk" than those of any other vendor, and that there is no evidence of the U.S. espionage claims.

========

I have heard 5G was invented in Israel but that they do not deploy such technologies as fast as they invent them. You find questions on the web such as "Israel invented 5G, why aren't they using it ?"

https://www.timesofisrael.com/slowdown-nation-israel-lags-on-internet-speeds-choked-by-lack-of-competition/

Israel’s internet speed is listed among the lowest for European states, just above Bosnia and Herzegovina, ranked 71.

Montenegro (74), Georgia (77), Albania (86), Turkey (91) and Armenia (107) were the only European countries that came in below Israel and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

The data for the report was collected by M-Lab — a partnership between New America’s Open Technology Institute, Google Open Source Research, Princeton University’s Planet Lab and others — and compiled by Cable.

“There is a lack of investment in infrastructure,” said Lavi Shiffman, a member of the board of the Israel Internet Association, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the use of the internet for research and collaboration. “If you don’t march forward you go backward.”

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 05:09:20 PM »

Limits on local control to communities in the works ?

https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/20170503/official-palm-beach-exempt-from-5g-wireless-law

Town Manager Tom Bradford said Tuesday that Palm Beach and some other coastal communities have been exempted from legislation that would limit local control on the installation of 5G transmission equipment.
The legislation has passed the House and Senate and is awaiting Gov. Rick Scott’s signature, Bradford said at a meeting of the Underground Utilities Task Force.
“We have been carved out,” Bradford said. “That law does not apply to us.”
The exemption or “carve out” is welcome news in Palm Beach, where Bradford and Mayor Gail Coniglio have warned the new law would be an aesthetic disaster.

The legislation severely limits state and local government control over of public rights-of-way where 5G, or fifth generation wireless technology, is being installed. The legislation’s sponsors, Sen. Travis Hutson, R-Palm Coast, and Rep. Mike La Rosa, R-St. Cloud, say it will promote the use of much faster digital service throughout Florida.
“We in essence could have every public right of way marred by a utility we have no control over,” Coniglio has said. Coniglio traveled to Tallahassee last month to lobby for the exemption and against a flurry of bills that attack home rule – the ability of counties and municipalities to exert local control.

Bradford said the exemption means the town will have much more control in regulating where the 5G equipment — “small cells” that are the size of a suitcase or small refrigerator — will be located. Coniglio could not be reached for comment Tuesday.
Last month, Town Council declared a moratorium on applications to place wireless communications on public property and in public rights of way. Had the town not been exempted, the moratorium would not have protected the town against the state law after it takes effect July 1, Town Attorney John Randolph has said.

Offline Gamer

• Senior Survivalist
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 05:07:31 PM »
I'm by no means an electronics expert, but perhaps there are certain areas where the transmissions from microwave towers overlap and somehow interact, causing "hot spots" that trigger odd effects on electrical equipment and/or our brains?

The effect of various transmissions doesn't seem to be fully appreciated by scientists, for example I read in the paper that after scientists fitted transmitter collars to albatrosses to track their movements, the birds were never seen again, so perhaps the collars messed up their navigational ability?

I also remember a story by a British soldier whistleblower who said he and his squad were once ordered to cross part of Salisbury Plain at night, but entered a "dream like" state, badly disoriented.
He remembers other military personnel approached them and he heard an American voice say "Haha, bloody British!" before they went away, then he and his mates began to slowly recover and carried on. Perhaps they were used as guinea pigs and were zapped by some kind of electromagnetic "weapon"?

And there was a story in the Readers Digest(?) some years ago where the American Embassy staff in a European city (I forget which one) felt sluggish and drowsy a lot of the time, and it was discovered that the Russians(?) were beaming microwave(?) transmissions at the Embassy from a building across the street..