Author Topic: Measles hysteria NY  (Read 9554 times)

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Demonstrator
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: Measles hysteria NY
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2019, 09:46:26 AM »
More information on his case and others:

https://apnews.com/a58be57b15664b96954208d1e1d7b916
Scrutiny of vaccine exemptions banishes some from schools

Another New York child who had his medical exemption rejected, Ameer Hamideh, 9, uses a wheelchair and assisted communication device because of cerebral palsy and a seizure disorder. He was in and out of the hospital for seizures after his last round of immunizations as a toddler.

The child’s neurologist, Dr. Sarah Finnegan, completed a state-required form for the Frontier Central School District recommending against additional shots because of a history of “seizure activity triggered by these immunizations.” But the district instead followed the advice of a state Health Department official who recommended against the exemption.

“The doctor who’s been in his life for nine years versus a lady in Albany that doesn’t know who he is, has never met him, just read something and said, ‘nope, we’re not accepting it,’” Ameer’s father, Ali, said.

Ameer, who is now homeschooled, has been without the physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and special education classroom placement included in his education plan.

“I can only do so much with him,” said Orooba Hamideh, his mother. “I’m not a licensed therapist. I do basic things with him, like play, but as far as therapy, I’m not equipped to do PT or OT or speech.”

Frontier Superintendent Richard Hughes declined to discuss Ameer’s case, noting only that “school districts often seek a review and recommendation from the professionals at the New York State Department of Health, and then consider that recommendation when making determinations.”

Hundreds of New York children affected by the change are in similar situations, according to Rita Palma, who co-founded the New York chapter of the Children’s Health Defense. The organization unsuccessfully challenged the constitutionality of the Legislature’s repeal of the religious exemption.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Re: Measles hysteria NY
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2019, 05:18:28 PM »

It seems crazy to me because there are numerous first hand accounts of such vaccine damages by parents who have witnessed it. This seems like the worst horrible crime.

If you don’t fight this they may mandate vaccines for all adults Gary Null says that is the plan at the federal level tho I can scarcely imagine how they could do that. Forget anarchist ideas and encourage people to get involved politically