Author Topic: How to reach someone at Safecastle?  (Read 157 times)

Offline Cyd

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
How to reach someone at Safecastle?
« on: November 20, 2019, 04:39:11 PM »
I sent a message with a question to Safecastle in August but have not received a response (yes, I checked my spam) and also re-sent the message in mid-September when I did not hear back.  I paid my membership.  Does anyone know the best way to reach someone at Safecastle with a question?

A copy of my email message to them is below. 

I have several questions:
1)   I noticed that many of the items (and all items in some categories like NBC filtration) indicate that they are sold out.  Do you get these items back in stock?
2)   I have heard that military surplus dehydrated food is often stored in environments that result in rapid deterioration so that rather than having a 15 year shelf life, it’s more like 1 year at best.  When you obtain military surplus food, do you know where and how the food was stored before you obtained it?[/i][/i]

Cyd

Offline JC Refuge

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Prepare & Fortify
    • Safecastle's Preparedness Buyers Club
Re: How to reach someone at Safecastle?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 01:23:12 AM »
Hi,

I am sorry that you didn't receive a reply from our side.
We will definitely check the reason of delay so would request you to please confirm us your email id from which you have shared the email with us also please let us know the email id in which you had sent the message, or it was a message through our chat option on our website please confirm us the same.

Also please find the answers to your query.
1- The NBC filtration system is out of stock and we do not have a tentative date of stock availability, although we will again check the availability of the product with the supplier and will let you know about the same.
2-The shelf life is 25+ years (probably a LOT longer if you keep the can unopened).
Also before obtaining it from the Military, it was kept in cold storage only.
Dehydrated foods, like fresh frozen foods, retain virtually all their fresh-food taste and nutritional content. Dehydrating removes the water, not the natural flavor, vitamins or nutrients.
The Military Surplus dehydrated food is packed in double enameled #10 cans to preserve the food's flavor, texture, color, and nutrients.
You’ll enjoy great tasting foods your whole family will love even if the power goes out.

Please feel free to call us n 8776732394 ext 2 during our working hours and you can email us on customerservice@safecastle.com
Please do share your contact details so that we can contact you for giving you the info about the stock availability of the NBC filtration system.
Regards
Team Safecastle