Author Topic: VA legislature want to ban all paramilitary activity ?  (Read 10835 times)

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
Re: VA legislature want to ban all paramilitary activity ?
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2019, 08:26:13 AM »
Update: counties and towns are now forming militia units led by law enforcement admist Dems tyranical threats.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/thousands-of-cops-veterans-supporters-pledge-to-join-militia-in-virginia/
Thousands of cops, veterans, supporters pledge to join militia in Virginia to combat unconstitutional laws

Last week, we reported on how lawmakers over in Virginia were threatening to use the National Guard if members of local law enforcement refused to enforce laws passed in the state that they felt violated the second amendment.

That’s what sparked things in Tazewell County, which said it isn’t going down without a fight.

On top of calling themselves a second amendment sanctuary county, they’re also crafting a militia as well. The Virginia county has taken the movement that has swept across the state and added an element that is sure to trigger pro gun-grabbing politicians in the state.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2019, 10:50:57 AM »
My sister lives in Virginia and has some involvement in national security. How do I put this... I can't tell you what she does. Virginia is an oddball because it, like so many states, is dominated by a couple blue cities and awash in red rural areas but it's also the bedroom commuter for most of the 3 letter agencies. If you picked one state awash in full auto M16s and Glock 18s it would be Virginia.

She says it's nuts right now. People are talking insurrection and a lot of agencies are talking about de-escalation tactics because dispatching a small rural police force to deal with 25 farmers is a loser on the power continuum especially if some of those "farmers" are CIA hostage team leads (VA has crazy "farm" laws where guys get a farm exemption based on selling produce so a lot of people go rural and have "on your honor" roadside stands so they can be farm exempt and have a few acres).

It's a mess and I have no idea how it shakes out. Obviously I hope cooler heads prevail and everybody stays safe.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2019, 12:50:19 PM »
It's a mess and I have no idea how it shakes out. Obviously I hope cooler heads prevail and everybody stays safe.

One of my lobbyist friends lives there.  He said hundreds of recall petitions are lined up ready for delivery to judges very concerned about the governor's disregard for the law.  First the reps will be recalled then new reps will launch impeachment of governor. They are just waiting for most opportune time when they have maximum strength assembled.

https://ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Virginia
Laws governing recall in Virginia

Code § 24.2-233 states that "Upon petition, a circuit court may remove from office any elected officer or officer who has been appointed to fill an elective office, residing within the jurisdiction of the court."[2]

The Virginia Law Review in 1975, the year the recall statutes were enacted, noted of the law, "A single Code article now governs the removal of state and local officers, both elected and appointed, except those whose removal from office is specifically provided for in the Virginia Constitution."

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2019, 12:06:36 PM »
Just a sample of the speeches being made in Virginia by people from all walks of life:

https://youtu.be/kigsFjdJrJI

Offline Carver

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2019, 08:12:40 PM »
I’m proud of the Virginians.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2019, 09:50:31 PM »
It's critical time.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20191230/virginia-first-weeks-of-january-are-critical
Virginia: First Weeks of January are Critical

Law-abiding gun owners throughout the Commonwealth must continue to join together to fight against gun bans, gun rationing, and confiscation this January in Richmond. Your NRA has events planned for the early, critical days of the 2020 legislative session.

The first hearing of the Senate Courts of Justice Committee is January 13th, where lawmakers could hear the first slate of bills to restrict our freedom into oblivion. It’s critical that law-abiding gun owners are heard on this day, because waiting even one week to make our voices heard, whether individually or at an organized event, will simply be too late. Anti-gun zealot Gov. Northam wants the entire package of gun control bills fast-tracked for passage in the first week of the short session.  We must defend freedom at the very first hearing on the 13th and show the new bought and paid for anti-gun majority that our rights are not for sale – to Bloomberg or anyone else. Join us!

January 13, 2020, starting 8:00AM
General Assembly Building
900 E Main St.
Richmond, VA 23219

NRA staff will be on site with giveaways, including an emergency airdrop from Magpul.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2019, 04:05:32 PM »
I feel like the libertarian attitude I sometimes hear about not being politically active is not helpful in cases like this. This is the model for the future,: if sheriffs or law enforcement won’t go along with gun confiscation then they will lose their pensions and possibly bank accounts/credit cards as well. It’s one of those things they you need to fight even if losing is a possibility. In some fights you could lose but you still should fight. If someone broke into your house and attacked you you might want to fight against them even if you felt the odds where against you. You need to support political candidates and sheriffs who will take strong positions against this type of thing. If it happens successfully the way these leftist want in one state then it will happen in other states.

Based on what we are seeing the possibility of UN troops or foreign troops does not seem far fetched. Why wouldn’t they try anything at this point? People need to think about any such scenarios. People said how could the mass shootings possibly have a political agenda because they can’t succeed but clearly there was an agenda. I feel people where wrong on that. You need to vigorously object to the FBI taking all the evidence from these shootings and never solving them and the FBI should not even be allowed to investigate because they are corrupt and the truth is obscured by them. Forces connected to the FBI are the same anti gun people looking to concoct reasons for gun control etc . You also have to get concerned about vote fraud
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 04:24:50 PM by surfivor »

Offline Carver

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2019, 04:42:55 PM »
Imagine what must have gone through the minds of the signers of the Declaration of Independence knowing that they were putting their lives on the line.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2019, 05:20:25 PM »
I feel like the libertarian attitude I sometimes hear about not being politically active is not helpful in cases like this..

Libertarians are more politically active than any other group save greens.  Who do you think is participating in this?  And believe me, Libertarians make concerted efforts to support constitutional sheriffs.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2020, 12:01:37 PM »
Virginia Governor tried to secretly fund his own "door kicking" gun confiscation force which would report directly to him with no judicial or representative oversight.  Unprecedented in US history.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/virginia-governors-call-for-18-person-gun-ban-force-comes-under-fire
Virginia governor’s call for 18-person gun ban force comes under fire

Virginia’s pop-up gun sanctuary movement has turned its attention to fighting the governor’s call for a $4.8 million, 18-officer team to enforce his proposed “assault weapons” ban.

Two key groups issued an alert this week to push gun owners to four budget hearings Thursday around the state, asking them to quiz state legislators if they will vote to ban or confiscate weapons.

“We understand that this is short notice. But it would have a significant impact if many of our members could show up and make a 3-minute statement and ask questions of the legislators in attendance,” said the Virginia Citizens Defense League.

“We see in the governor’s proposed budget that he wants $4 million and 18 new law-enforcement positions to enforce a ban on commonly-owned firearms,” said Erich Pratt, Gun Owners of America senior vice president.

Let's not forget that this all started with his efforts to disempower African Americans, something he has pursued his whole life. I think we all know from what group he would recruit and which doors will be kicked in first if he succeds in forming such a lawless force.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 12:31:18 PM by iam4liberty »

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2020, 07:09:30 PM »
Strange bedfellows.  ANTIFA joins efforts to stop Northam's and the Southern Democrats racist gun control efforts.

https://www.facebook.com/AntifaSevenHills/posts/1411756002332143

ASH Anti-Fascists of the Seven Hills
December 26, 2019 at 3:01 PM ·

Gun control has a racist past indeed.

We are avidly against Virginia democrats gun control measures. Ralph Northam’s threats of violence of using the national guard to take weapons from the people for laws that haven’t even passed yet is reprehensible. Meanwhile, he continues to make us all extremely unsafe by constantly licking the boots of Dominion Energy.

We stand with working class and other marginalized people thathave the right to arm and defend themselves against a myriad of very real threats. Democrats are creating a very unsafe scenario for many in VA as tension across the state builds.

We do not believe the state exists to protect us.
We keep us safe.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2020, 09:18:18 PM »
Trying to keep their useful idiots under control is not always going to be easy OR maybe the idiot shock troops are starting to get an idea of who the real fascists are

Offline Carver

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2020, 09:30:27 PM »
An enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your ally. I can see how this could be a problem.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2020, 10:05:48 PM »
Yes.  But now we have learned there is one thing that can get them all to (at least temporarily)set aside differences and work for the common good - a state government takeover by the KKK.  I will sleep a little better tonight knowing that.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2020, 10:18:11 AM »
https://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-promises-strong-presence-to-block-virginia-gun-bans/
NRA Promises ‘Strong Presence’ to Block Virginia Gun Bans

The National Rifle Association said Thursday it will work with gun owners to swamp the first hearing of the Virginia Senate committee considering new gun bans in an effort to beat back the gun-control proposals from Governor Ralph Northam (D.).

NRA spokeswoman Catherine Mortensen told the Washington Free Beacon that the gun-rights group is mobilizing its members to appear at the first meeting of the Virginia Senate's Courts of Justice on Jan. 13. The organization hopes that pressure from constituents will make newly elected Democrats, who helped the party capture control of the state legislature, think twice about supporting gun bans pursued by the state's Democratic governor. Those new Democrats, who were silent on gun bans during the election, hold the key to how far the two-vote Democratic majority in the state Senate and the five-vote majority in the House of Delegates go with new gun laws.

If gun-rights supporters can convince just a handful of Democrats to oppose a new gun-control measure, it will not become law. Mortensen said the Courts of Justice committee is the first stop for those new gun-control proposals, and gun owners in the state need to show their opposition to those bills face-to-face.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2020, 10:02:39 PM »
Virginia Beach joins as sanctuary number 118 after record crowd attends council meeting.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/01/06/huge-overflow-crowd-assembles-at-virginia-beach-council-meeting-over-gun-sanctuary-status
Huge overflow crowd assembles at Virginia Beach council meeting over gun sanctuary status

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2020, 11:02:34 AM »

Restrictions on indoor shooting ranges is being proposed in VA now. According to infowars, this would shut down the NRA's main shooting range

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/breaking-virginia-vows-to-shut-down-all-gun-ranges-not-owned-by-the-state/

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+HB567

Indoor shooting ranges; prohibited in buildings not owned or leased by the Commonwealth or federal government; exceptions; civil penalty. Prohibits the operation of an indoor shooting range, defined in the bill, in any building not owned or leased by the Commonwealth or federal government unless (i) fewer than 50 employees work in the building or (ii) (a) at least 90 percent of the users of the indoor shooting range are law-enforcement officers or federal law-enforcement officers, (b) the indoor shooting range maintains a log of each user's name, phone number, address, and the law-enforcement agency where such user is employed, and (c) the indoor shooting range verifies each user's identity and address by requiring all users to present a government-issued photo-identification card. The bill provides that any person that violates the provisions of this section is subject to a civil penalty of not less than $1,000 nor more than $100,000 for the initial violation and $5,000 per day for each day of violation thereafter.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2020, 05:00:23 PM »
LOL.  British newspapers didnt understand it in 1775 and they still dont understand it in 2020.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/09/virginia-gun-control-second-amendment-civil-war
Virginia Democrats won an election. Gun owners are talking civil war

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2020, 10:51:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1216550061221588992
EMERGENCY AIRLIFT:
@Magpul_HQ sent us 1,000 30 Round PMAGs to hand out tomorrow in Richmond to NRA members who show up to fight Northam’s extreme gun ban!

We’ll see everyone TOMORROW at the General Assembly Building in Senate Sub-Committee Room #1 on the 5th Floor at 8am! #valeg

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2020, 04:08:17 PM »
Busy day for 2A supporters. NRA members flooded the meeting dwarfing anything to date.  It was really embarrasing as the dems forced the small comitee room to be divided in half and the politicians marched in mom's demand action people on one side to try to make it look like it was 50/50 on TV..  But there were so few they couldnt even fill those seats.  Meanwhile the NRA had thousands there filling all overflow rooms and rows outside all around the buildings.  Totally freaked out the dems and they pulled the craziest bills including "assault weapon" confiscations.  But still some very bad things moved out of committee and NRA vowed to return for rest of process with multiples of those there today..

https://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-supporters-flood-virginia-capitol-push-dems-change-gun-control-bills/
NRA Supporters Flood Virginia Capitol, Push Dems to Change Gun-Control Bills

Thousands of NRA supporters turned out at Virginia's capitol building on Monday in a show of opposition that pushed Democrats in the state legislature to moderate or abandon some of their strictest gun-control proposals.

"We are beyond impressed by today's turnout," Daniel Spiker, Virginia state director for the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action, told the Washington Free Beacon. "You can see the passion and enthusiasm that the citizens of Virginia have in joining us in this fight."

The presence of gun-rights supporters at the state Senate judiciary committee hearing appeared to have an impact, as Democrats formally withdrew S.B. 16—a hotly-contested bill that would have effectively confiscated AR-15s and similar firearms—and moderated several other proposals. The NRA, however, said the changes were not enough and promised to continue to oppose the bills as they continue to move forward in the coming weeks.
"I'm a single female that travels the country by myself in completely new areas," she told the Free Beacon. "I never know where I'm going to end up, and to protect myself with whatever firearm I choose is so important to me. With the bills that are written and how they're written, 90 percent of my firearms, including my carry firearms, would be made illegal, and I would be made a felon overnight."

"I was disappointed to see the state legislature was interested in instituting these pieces of legislation," Richard Cosner, a preacher from nearby Chester and a 10-year Virginia resident, said. "The Constitution is specific; it ‘shall not be infringed.' If somebody wants to restrict those rights then they need to follow it by altering the Constitution, not by putting in place legislation that is in conflict with the Constitution.".
The size of the NRA's push on Monday eclipsed the attendance of a similar event held last week by Michael Bloomberg-backed gun-control group Moms Demand Action. According to Moms Demand's official estimate, just 200 volunteers showed up to push legislators for more gun control—an order of magnitude smaller than the number of NRA supporters in attendance on Monday. While the Free Beacon did not witness any Moms Demand Action supporters outside the Judiciary Committee hearing, the group's president posted pictures on Twitter showing eight members in attendance.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:13:25 PM by iam4liberty »

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2020, 11:10:01 AM »
Growing realization among newly elected dems that they will lose their seats if they go along with Imperial Wizard Ralph Northam's radical proposals. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/14/va-dems-drop-ar-15-confiscation-after-1000s-of-nra-members-show/
VA Dems Drop AR-15 Confiscation When 1000s of NRA Members Show

Was interesting to see that Bloomberg's Moms Demand Action group was composed of white, upperclass, middle-aged-to-retired people while NRA members were a broad mix representative of the entire population.  This made for some diverse arguments against the proposed legislation like this gentleman speaking about the challenges faced by his disabled spouse: https://m.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation/videos/2544809072462551/

Estimates are for tens of thousands to show up when legislation is debated.  Northam is freaked and is now trying to do everything to quash their 1st amendment rights: There are no rights this guy wont trample in his attempts to disarm minorities and lower income people, even calling fake states of emergency to do it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-virginia-democrat-governor-ralph-northam-to-declare-emergency-banning-all-guns-from-state-capitol-grounds/
Virginia Democrat Governor Ralph Northam To Declare Emergency Banning All Guns From State Capitol Grounds For Upcoming Protests

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2020, 01:29:11 PM »
Case in point:

https://youtu.be/557Q9C8RP4M
Meet the 16-Year-Old Competitive Shooter Working to Keep her Guns Legal in Virginia

Mia Farinelli is like most teenage girls in most ways but her skill as a world-class competitive shooter has brought her into the national spotlight. She's now using that spotlight to teach others about her sport and to stop Virginia politicians who want to ban the guns she competes with.

Stephen Gutowski follows Mia as she practices shooting, makes coffee for customers at her afterschool job, beats competitors twice her age, lobbies her lawmakers, and speaks at a county meeting during the height of the Virginia Second Amendment sanctuary movement.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2020, 02:15:22 PM »
 A VA state police officer called into infowars today. He says the democratic establishment run by Obama is running this thing in VA and the analysis seems to be they to get some kind of a conflict or a shootout between police and gun owners during the impeachment process. Perhaps they think that could help them with getting Trump impeached somehow

The officer also said that people in high places are being told that if they don't go along with it that they will be indited after they get rid of Trump and the next administration comes it. He claims he has heard all this from other people he works with. He also believes that the UN or foreign entities will be the ones taking the guns, but he said it will all happen slowly and incrementally until they get all the people in office that they need and in various counties. He also mentioned how voting fraud through the voting machines plays into this

This officer said that what people need to do is stop thinking about hiding their guns in their backyard and arrest the governor. That sounds like a political action to me rather than an anarchist do nothing approach

I think it has always been a slow moving operation. The many mass shootings that where created using mind control happened along time ago but help give the impetus and propaganda for the whole thing

I'm also hearing that Soro's has gotten his sheriffs and DAs elected all over the place

It was also said that Bill Barr isn't going to do anything but that Giuliani will be the next guy to take that AG office and he is ready to arrest people but who knows

A whole bunch of police and military seem to be calling in to infowars podcast today to talk about VA. I am listening to hour 2, I skipped hour 1 but I may see what's on that hour
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 02:43:27 PM by surfivor »

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2020, 04:35:56 PM »
Call in audio here as well, although it is cut off here from the actual show. Maybe they wanted to protect his identity or something

https://www.infowars.com/obama-behind-northams-anti-gun-emergency-says-virgina-state-police-officer/

OBAMA BEHIND NORTHAM’S ANTI-GUN ‘EMERGENCY,’ SAYS VIRGINA STATE POLICE OFFICER
Obama continues to meddle in state and local politics – even after his presidency!

Virginia Gov. Northam’s anti-gun “emergency” was orchestrated by former President Obama, according to this Virginia State police officer:

Obama does have a history of muscling into state and local-level issues. Case in point, the former president created a “Task Force on 21st Century Policing” back in 2014 which was intended to place more federal control over local police.

“Just weeks after the report [on the task force] was released, the administration unveiled a list of six U.S. cities targeted to serve as ‘pilot sites’ to develop and deploy federal guidance for local police — all of it supposedly to create ‘better procedures, reduce racial bias, and regain citizens’ trust,'” reported The New American. “The plan, officially dubbed the ‘National Initiative for Building Community Trust and Justice,’ will use U.S. taxpayer dollars to deploy ‘experts’ and ‘researchers’ charged with training officers to act in a manner that the DOJ deems just — in essence doing the bidding of the Obama administration.”

And, during the Clinton administration, a survey was given to U.S. Marines at the 29 Palms Marine Corps base in California which asked if they would “fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”

It was later reported that, during the Obama administration, top military officials were given a litmus test asking them if they would fire on US citizens or not.

“Going back to the beginning of this administration, I’ve had friends within the community talking about how they were brought in and questioned with people from more towards the top side and the questioning… where it was pointing was do you feel comfortable disarming American citizens,” former Navy SEAL Ben Smith said.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 04:43:26 PM by surfivor »

Offline Hurricane

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2020, 04:58:55 PM »
Where were all these 2A people on the last election day? And the one before that?
Somebody voted all these libs into office.
Reaping what was sown.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2020, 05:37:00 PM »
Where were all these 2A people on the last election day? And the one before that?
Somebody voted all these libs into office.
Reaping what was sown.

They were there.  But Dems got activist judges (Obama appointees) to gerrymand the districts for them.  They basically disenfranchised 30% of the state.  That was only way they could win.  That is why Sanctuary movement is so widespread in VA.  Many are people who had their vote stolen from them.

Also, most of the new Dems ran saying they would not support new gun laws.  They lied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/federal-judges-choose-va-redistricting-map-favorable-to-democrats-six-gop-house-districts-would-get-bluer/2019/01/22/401b2618-1ebc-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html
Federal judges choose Va. redistricting map favorable to Democrats

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2020, 05:49:50 PM »

There is likely election fraud as well

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2020, 09:08:06 PM »
Perspective (green are 2A sanctuary areas):

Now West Virginia has bill entered to allow 2A sanctuaries to leave Virginia and become part of West Virginia. 

http://www.wvlegislature.gov/Bulletin_Board/house_abstract.cfm?ses_year=2020&sesstype=RS&headtype=ab&houseorig=h
Admitting certain counties and independent cities of the Commonwealth of Virginia to be admitted to the State of West Virginia as constituent counties - Introduced 1/14/2020 - To Government Organization then Rules

HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTION 8

[Introduced January 14, 2020]

Providing for an election to be had, pending approval of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and a majority of qualified citizens voting upon the proposition prior to August 1, 2020, for the admission of certain counties and independent cities of the Commonwealth of Virginia to be admitted to the State of West Virginia as constituent counties, under the provisions of Article VI, Section 11 of the Constitution of West Virginia

Whereas, The Legislature of West Virginia finds that in 1863, due to longstanding perceived attitudes of neglect for the interests of the citizens of Western Virginia, and a studied failure to address the differences which had grown between the counties of Western Virginia and the government at Richmond, the Commonwealth of Virginia was irretrievably divided, and the new State of West Virginia was formed; and...

This is actually historically legit with several offers still standing from civil war times.

https://wset.com/news/local/west-virginia-invites-virginia-county-to-join-them
West Virginia invites Virginia county to join them

The West Virginia Senate adopted a resolution by voice vote Monday to remind residents of Frederick County, Virginia, that the county has a standing invite — from 1862 — to become part of West Virginia. It now goes to the House of Delegates.

The resolution was introduced by Morgan County Republican Charles Trump, whose district borders Frederick County. Trump was born in Winchester, the seat of Frederick, which is Virginia’s northernmost county.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2020, 09:47:44 AM »

The West Virginia Senate adopted a resolution by voice vote Monday to remind residents of Frederick County, Virginia, that the county has a standing invite — from 1862 — to become part of West Virginia. It now goes to the House of Delegates.

The resolution was introduced by Morgan County Republican Charles Trump, whose district borders Frederick County. Trump was born in Winchester, the seat of Frederick, which is Virginia’s northernmost county.

this is hilarious!

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2020, 10:39:39 AM »
It is fascinating to watch it play out.  The last time people like Northam led Virginia, half the state's counties left:

https://wvcivilwar.com/

That could very well happen again.